I know some of us get frustrated when our spouses (or even ourselves) don't go through SR when purchasing something online. Over the past few months, I have just made it a habit to check SR before buying anything online and I have been able to find most of what I am looking for (sometimes in places I wouldn't have looked otherwise!). There are soooo many merchants through SR now that there is a good chance what you are looking for is there.

Anyway...I just saw that my pending credits went way up due to some shopping. DH bought new computers (for our parents) and some other stuff and he remembered to go through SR! It's funny... this weekend he told me he bought one of the computers and as I started to open my mouth, he said "Yes, I went through your SR account." He occassionally gives me a hard time about my SR addiction, BUT as soon as I said "hey, that SR money is paying for our vacation", he had nothing else to say!

So, there is hope for us all!!

I think with his purchases, I will make my goal of $500 for my September cashout!!!!