Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Has anyone else been waiting for Tricia's message like it's Christmas Day?

Welcome Home, Tricia!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Glad you are back Tricia but did you get any rest??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Glad you are back Tricia but did you get any rest??
    I took a nap for about an hour or so this afternoon. My voice is gone and I can't put my contacts in. So I'm definitely feeling the effects this afternoon. LOL! I will be SOOOO glad when it is bedtime tonight.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I took a nap for about an hour or so this afternoon. My voice is gone and I can't put my contacts in. So I'm definitely feeling the effects this afternoon. LOL! I will be SOOOO glad when it is bedtime tonight.
    I keep coming back to SR and seeing my account balance go up so I know you aren't sleeping. I hope you get some good sleep tonight.

Have you tried any hot tea with honey for your voice? My bf swears by it but I can't stand tea. He had a friend get run down 2 weeks ago at a bachlor party and was barely able to give a toast at the reception. It was definetly due to the lack of sleep. Their excuse for not sleeping was the worst. He sounded like a 3rd grader. "Well if I went to sleep they would do something mean to me"
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I keep coming back to SR and seeing my account balance go up so I know you aren't sleeping. I hope you get some good sleep tonight.

Have you tried any hot tea with honey for your voice? My bf swears by it but I can't stand tea. He had a friend get run down 2 weeks ago at a bachlor party and was barely able to give a toast at the reception. It was definetly due to the lack of sleep. Their excuse for not sleeping was the worst. He sounded like a 3rd grader. "Well if I went to sleep they would do something mean to me"
    Seconds the tea with Honey suggestion.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Welcome back!!!! Relax and try to enjoy your family for awhile! Get rested!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards