Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else been waiting for Tricia's message like it's Christmas Day?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Wadnt my fault
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I've been doing the same too .... SO anxious! and the old ones I've been redo-ing still won't credit, so I've been almost completely stagnant (except for the surveys)
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Let's all go take a nice relaxing hot bubble bath (not together of course) while we wait for any news from Tricia. Not only will it help with our impatience but it means we dont have to leave to bathe later on when she may be on.
    Sunshine Rewards

I know my husband will not be happy with me tonight. I will totally ignore him. Can't wait to hear more and see more and DO more!!!

I have been trying some older offers and some have credited but most have not. I did FINALLy get a survey to go through, so tomorrow I will be happy.

Have fun tonight fellow Sunshiners
    <Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Let's all go take a nice relaxing hot bubble bath (not together of course) while we wait for any news from Tricia. Not only will it help with our impatience but it means we dont have to leave to bathe later on when she may be on.
    Yeah, but my bathroom's dirty, like I mentioned before, lol! I guess I will have to go clean it, I see we scared Tricia off the board with our bated breath and thinly veiled stalking!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, Tricia and I are at the airport, and wouldn't you know it, theres an air traffic control tower down and my plane is delayed by 3.5 hrs and hers, well, not sure.
    The Summit was awesome, and I hope that we can give you guys all the surprises you are waiting for. This was a new experience for me and I was very impressed and learned a lot. We made some good deals for you guys and will be getting them up shortly. It takes awhile to get things going. We have some special events for you down the road that I think you will enjoy also. We got many great ideas. Tricia will probably start working on offers tomorrow since she will be home so late tonight. I'm going to sit here on the floor and read the forum and maybe play a little arcade. Have many thought to process from the last few days.

Yep! I'm pathetic too!

You would THINK that I would've gotten MORE done today, but no, I didn't! And I've got 2 bathrooms that could've used a cleaning....plus LOTS of other stuff that could be done (I'm sure my DH would agree with that!).

I've been checking the forum all day...no news from Tricia and it just been plain 'ol EERIE around here!!!!

I'm ready for the SunshineGals to come HOME!!!

And just for the record, I'm not good at waiting for Christmas either!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I guess I should go and work out tonight just in case things get movin around here later.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Well, Tricia and I are at the airport, and wouldn't you know it, theres an air traffic control tower down and my plane is delayed by 3.5 hrs and hers, well, not sure.
    The Summit was awesome, and I hope that we can give you guys all the surprises you are waiting for. This was a new experience for me and I was very impressed and learned a lot. We made some good deals for you guys and will be getting them up shortly. It takes awhile to get things going. We have some special events for you down the road that I think you will enjoy also. We got many great ideas. Tricia will probably start working on offers tomorrow since she will be home so late tonight. I'm going to sit here on the floor and read the forum and maybe play a little arcade. Have many thought to process from the last few days.
    Thanks for the update Cindy! Glad you ladies are on your way home! Safe travels!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Thanks for the quick update Cindy!! Thanks for feeding into our addictions...
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member