Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone notice...

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Anyone notice...

that we now have KMart as a merchant. You can earn 1% back for shopping. That is awesome for us and bad for Walmart because I don't care where I buy stuff if I can get rewards. Besides I love the Martha Stewart lines. Man this could be trouble.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

haha. I love my target. I am so glad all my wedding peeps are registering there as I am getting tons of rewards off of them! Now if only bf would figure out his bday gift so I could order the darned thing.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ah Ha! I wondered if Tricia was hinting at K-mart the other night when she said she had a new merchant. Cool!! The two closest K-Mart stores closes to me both closed. I will have to check it out.

I noticed lots of new merchants!! So cool!! Can't wait to a little shopping!!
    Noticed some maternity ones also!! Though I won't be using that one!!
    Macy's too!!! This will be really great for back to school and holiday shopping!!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    haha. I love my target.
    I LOVE to hear that...your love is helping me keep my job!! That's right, I'm a Targeteer (you know like mouseketeer ).
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

You should know that I am hopelessly addicted to Target and spend way too much money there!

I'm glad to know that I am helping to keep the Target corporation afloat, now if I would have just purchased some of its stock 10 years ago!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I truly had my DH do a Target intervention on me. I was there several times a week buying stuff I really didn't need but absolutely loved. I had like 5 different bedding sets because I just couldn't pick one. Finally, he sat me down and told me if I didn't take 3 months off of Target he was taking away my credit cards and checkbook. After a month I realized it wasn't about the money because I was spending money we had but about the fact that I was cluttering up our house just because I was bored and shopping to kill the boredom. Needless to say Im still in recovery
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    You should know that I am hopelessly addicted to Target and spend way too much money there!

I'm glad to know that I am helping to keep the Target corporation afloat, now if I would have just purchased some of its stock 10 years ago!
    Hmmm...don't know if I should tell you this or not, but just looked & TGT stock on July 11, 1997 closed at $13.81 & it's at $65.15 as of 30 min today...DANG....

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I truly had my DH do a Target intervention on me. I was there several times a week buying stuff I really didn't need but absolutely loved. I had like 5 different bedding sets because I just couldn't pick one. Finally, he sat me down and told me if I didn't take 3 months off of Target he was taking away my credit cards and checkbook. After a month I realized it wasn't about the money because I was spending money we had but about the fact that I was cluttering up our house just because I was bored and shopping to kill the boredom. Needless to say Im still in recovery
    Oh Janet, I hear you on the TGT intervention....I used justify all these sample sales we had (no longer have them though) & I'd come home DAILY w/all sorts of "deals" I just couldn't pass up....DH said I was buying crap & I didn't need that frame....What?! It was only $1.00 of course I NEED that frame!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Yeah, thanks for confirming my theory on the Target stock

You know, it's pathetic but when things are $1 or 90% OFF!!!! How can you resist???

You should see my spare closet, I have gifts bought months in advance for birthdays and more decorations for every holiday then you can imagine

I'm getting better though, I limit myself to only one trip per week and can only purchase things with cash, no credit cards

It's a long process
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

We don't have Target here
    I do occassionaly make it over the border for shopping and that is always the first stop!
    Sunshine Rewards