Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baubles, Bling and Things

Default Baubles, Bling and Things

You may see a couple days delay on your deliveries since I was out of town AND we are moving our store to a better location. A lot going on, but they are on their way. Thank you for your patience.

Cindy -- I love my mickey wine charms!! Thanks so much

love the lemon sugar scrub and the mickey wine charms

Sunshine Rewards

I actually just tried the peppermint scrub for the first time tonight. I kept thinking how much I would have loved to have had it when I was pregnant. Peppermint scent was one of the only things that kept me from being nauseous. It would have been perfect!!

I tried an interesting thing the other day. When we were at Summit, I was doing everything that I could to smell nice because it was so sticky and we were in such close quarters with lots of people. I decided to use the spray mist in my hair. Cindy had the Honeysuckle with her. It was perfect!! I have very fine hair but it is naturally curly and does better with a bit of moisture. I used the honeysuckle to kind of freshen it up a couple of times throughout the day. I told her she should market it like that to people with thick hair or naturally curly hair!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

i can't wait to get the sugar scrub
    JollyTammy

What is your website?
    Sunshine Rewards

Website is www.baublesblingandthings.com We had a special website for a couple weeks for SR members, but that ended on July 15th. We will probably do another special next month at some point. I think we may run a "pamper yourself week" and I will have some of the pampering products on sale.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for the info. Look foward to the special
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh I missed out on the last SR special, but I'm waiting for the next one! Is this site available through the shopping links on SR too?
    Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Ok, just tried the sugar scrub on my son's elbows and knees (he's 17) and he thought it was the coolest stuff in the world. He broke his ankle memorial day weekend and his foot has been in a splint and now a boot--so in other words, very nasty w/dead skin and such. Well, he thought he was in heaven when I started with the sugar scrub on his foot!!!! Even after he got out of the shower, he went on and on about how clean and soft his elbows and knees were. I may have to hide my supply from him

Great stuff!!! So glad I ordered 4 to start with!!! And the smell is heavenly!!! (I got the lemon)
    JollyTammy