Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baubles, Bling and Things

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Oh I missed out on the last SR special, but I'm waiting for the next one! Is this site available through the shopping links on SR too?
    It is not on the SR shopping links but I would LOVE it to be added....hint, hint
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I am so glad you and your son liked it. My husband loves it, gets mad when we run out. We now have a new scent...eucalyptus/spearmint. It is totally awesome in the shower. Opens up everything and you breathe great. We also have a very thick peppermint cream which is not even on our website yet, but if someone is interested, i can mail it to them. Its an 8oz container, for nighttime use. It helps those really raw and dry areas and we have customers with scoriasis (sp?) that love it. Sorry about the delay in getting your products. We were so busy moving the store and with me at the Summit, it was tough. We also make our products pretty fresh, so we don't stock a lot of it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Oh those things look great!!!!! Hmmmmmm where is my credit card??????

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    It is not on the SR shopping links but I would LOVE it to be added....hint, hint

Me Too!!

Sunshine Rewards

Tricia and I are working on getting you added, the problem is, I don't have a program to track your purchases for cash back, so, I was thinking an automatic 10% discount for everyone thats a SR member when they purchased, anytime, all the time, or perhaps a lower shipping rate, or your own special page of offers of the products we have. We will get you something going though.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.