Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'll be your fairy godmother..........

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

We are going for the first time ever as a family (husband and I went on our honeymoon). Is there anyway you could be so kind as to send one to my children? This is so kind of you!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sunshine Rewards would be happy to pick up the tab for this if you all would like.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Perhaps you guys should make a list on the first page of who is sending to who and when and who is available to send and when and who needs one sent and when. It might help to keep things straight. You guys are all so great for helping each other out like this.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Sunshine Rewards would be happy to pick up the tab for this if you all would like.
    Tricia that is so sweet!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

How nice. What a great idea. I have 2 DD's if anyone could send them a PC. I am planning on going in Nov. If anyone needs some then. We will be going around Thanksgiving if all goes as planned. How sweet. What a surprise for the kids to get mail from Disney World.

I will be there Aug 26 - Sept 2 and will be glad to send one if anyone wants. Just let me know. We are surprising our kids so I don't need one for this trip but I would love to do it for someone else!

We'll be there from August 24th thru the 31st. I'd be happy to send a postcard to someone!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jacaluho View Post
    I will be there Aug 26 - Sept 2 and will be glad to send one if anyone wants. Just let me know. We are surprising our kids so I don't need one for this trip but I would love to do it for someone else!
    We will be there at the same time as you. Where are you staying? We are staying at the old key west
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Preciouscn View Post
    We will be there at the same time as you. Where are you staying? We are staying at the old key west
    We are staying at Pop. We are really excited because we're taking my DMIL, DFIL, and DSIL 16 who have never been!

Quote Originally Posted by jacaluho View Post
    We are staying at Pop. We are really excited because we're taking my DMIL, DFIL, and DSIL 16 who have never been!
    I am all excited cause my girls have never been there. They are 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 and can't wait to get there.

I anyone need a PC let me know. Again I will be at WDW 08/26 - 09/03
    Sunshine Rewards