Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'll be your fairy godmother..........

OMG I forgot all about this thread until I got an email today. I still would like for someone to send a PC to my girls. We are going in Nov. for Thanksgiving and I will be glad to pay it forward.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

I forgot too. Is anyone going down between now and early October? I can pay it forward week of October 20th.
    Sunshine Rewards

Couls someone explain how this works to me?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Couls someone explain how this works to me?
    well, if you want you can volunteer to send postcards out from WDW from a character. People usually say that they'll do a set number (to keep their own costs down) purchase postcards, write them out and mail them down there to people.

E.G. if someone wanted a postcard to be sent from Mickey to their kids saying that he's real excited to see them soon, they'd PM you their home address & kids names, you'd buy the postcard, get it filled out and send it while you're down there so it'll have the Florida postmark. The kids get it in the mail and think that Mickey sent them a card! Many of the resort front desks have people that are "trained" to do different character signatures if you're not able to get one in the parks

I had someone do this for my parents before our trip from Tinkerbell and it was a great surprise for them!

HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    well, if you want you can volunteer to send postcards out from WDW from a character. People usually say that they'll do a set number (to keep their own costs down) purchase postcards, write them out and mail them down there to people.

E.G. if someone wanted a postcard to be sent from Mickey to their kids saying that he's real excited to see them soon, they'd PM you their home address & kids names, you'd buy the postcard, get it filled out and send it while you're down there so it'll have the Florida postmark. The kids get it in the mail and think that Mickey sent them a card! Many of the resort front desks have people that are "trained" to do different character signatures if you're not able to get one in the parks

I had someone do this for my parents before our trip from Tinkerbell and it was a great surprise for them!

HTH!
    Thanks, it does!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneynut View Post
    OMG I forgot all about this thread until I got an email today. I still would like for someone to send a PC to my girls. We are going in Nov. for Thanksgiving and I will be glad to pay it forward.
    Hey Disneynut - hope you were able to hook up with the people that just got back from WDW !!!

Would you be able to send my DD's a PC over Thanksgiving?? That is right around the time we are going to be giving up the SECRET!!!!!

We will be in WDW over Christmas, so send me a PM if anyone would like us to send a PC while we are down there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Hey Disneynut - hope you were able to hook up with the people that just got back from WDW !!!

Would you be able to send my DD's a PC over Thanksgiving?? That is right around the time we are going to be giving up the SECRET!!!!!

We will be in WDW over Christmas, so send me a PM if anyone would like us to send a PC while we are down there!!
    Hi, I wasn't lucky enough to get one for my girls. But I would be more than Happy to make your DD's Day with a little Disney Magic. PM me the info you would like to be included.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Thank you Disneynut for the very cool postcard you sent my girls!!!!

They LOVED it !!

We actually got it in the mail the day after we told them we are going!

I was acting very surprised and saying, wow, how did the princesses KNOW we are going to Disney???? The little one said "I think maybe the people that sent us the Disney maps must have told the princesses we are going" !!

Thanks again for putting a smile on our faces!

I will send you one when we are down there for Christmas...."we miss you!"

I will send a couple more if anyone is interested.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Thank you Disneynut for the very cool postcard you sent my girls!!!!

They LOVED it !!

We actually got it in the mail the day after we told them we are going!

I was acting very surprised and saying, wow, how did the princesses KNOW we are going to Disney???? The little one said "I think maybe the people that sent us the Disney maps must have told the princesses we are going" !!

Thanks again for putting a smile on our faces!

I will send you one when we are down there for Christmas...."we miss you!"

I will send a couple more if anyone is interested.......
    So glad they liked it. How excited you must be, getting ready for your big trip. The coming home is hard. My youngest asked it we could stay for 30, 60 more days. Hope you have a fantastic time.