Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Went to the Disney Store Today

We will be in Fort Waye IN starting Wednesday through Saturday this week. My son has a basketball tourney. I know there is a Disney store at one of the malls around where we will be staying. I suppose I will have to make a trip!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    That's AWESOME!! How long do you think the sale will last? I just had an impromtu trip planned for me to go to Dallas Tuesday and I'd LOVE to be able to take advantage (I have an SR card too!!!)
    Thanks! I'm not sure how long the sale lasts. Our Disney Store still had a lot of 50% off merchandise to sell as of yesterday.

They also gave me a 15% off coupon that started today. I may have to go back later on this week.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Thanks! I'm not sure how long the sale lasts. Our Disney Store still had a lot of 50% off merchandise to sell as of yesterday.

They also gave me a 15% off coupon that started today. I may have to go back later on this week.

I have some of those coupons too...I thought the sale might end today and the coupon was the new promotion. I'm planning to use the coupon to buy my daughter a matching Tinkerbell backpack and lunchbox. (we buy all the on-sale/cheap school supplies each week as they are on sale - starting last week...this is her one thing she's allowed what she wants!)
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I went in there this weekend school shopping, they have some really cute clothes. I spent almost $130 on a pair of Tinkerbell pants, jean jacket, shirt and two sweatshirts.

Though now I am contimplating re-buying them from DisneyShopping.com since they are now selling Disney Store stuff and get my 5% back from SM SR.

Went yesterday AGAIN - it's now 50% off the red sticker and they have tons of great deals!!!!!

I guess i'm lucky we have 3 within 15 minutes of our home!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
    Went yesterday AGAIN - it's now 50% off the red sticker and they have tons of great deals!!!!!

I guess i'm lucky we have 3 within 15 minutes of our home!
    I envy you...my wallet doesn't, but I do Unlike you the closest ones to me are 3 - 4 hours away!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

We went last weekend twice to our mall and they had everything still 50% off - we bought two POTC skort/tanktop outfits for the girls, a coordinating tank top for me and one of the guys POTC t-shirt for DH - so we will be matchy matchy one day at MK...something we have never done before and DH actually went for it!
    Rachel

Bump Bump Bump