Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pirate Disney GC's

Default Pirate Disney GC's

Hey Tricia,
    I heard on the DIS podcast that there are now limited edition Pirate-themed Disney GC's available. Any chance there'll be any in upcoming cashouts? (Maybe a prize during the special cashout?)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I will look into this!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

ooh or Pirate Disney Dollars?
    Sunshine Rewards

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I ordered some of the Pirates DD for my nephew and they are very cool! I don't want him to spend them now.. so I might have to buy them back off of him! LOL!

Sunshine Rewards

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

Tricia,

Is there anyway to get Pirate Disney Dollars? I know I had to order mine but I thought you might have an "in" to getting them!

Thanks!

Sunshine Rewards

I also want to know all about these! I may even do the cash out if I knew I could get a pirates card. I would love to get these cards for my husband, son and father-in-law for our next trip. Or teh Pirates Disney Dollars.

TXMouseChaser-Where did you order them? At the disney store or the phone number?
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post

TXMouseChaser-Where did you order them? At the disney store or the phone number?

I ordered them through the Ticket fullfillment office at Walt Disney World. There was a post on the DIS a long time ago about it and I sent in for them and got them back. They really are very cool.

PM if you want the address, fax or phone number.

Warning: Shipping is 10 dollars because it comes express shipping but if you order enough it is worth it.

Sunshine Rewards

They both sound really cool. My family would love them.
    Debbie

Sunshine Rewards

Default Pirate disney gift cards

I saw the Disney pirate cards available from the disneyland website....they had all three Pirate versions but apparently they are limited to 10,000 each....they were released one at a time but all (were as of last night) are available now...in case SR cannot get the limited edition versions of the GC and someone still wants them.

I just ordered one of each and shipping was only $3, but that was for 10 days shipping if I remember correctly.
    I showed them to DS first and he thought they were cool. He loves Pirates stuff.