Thread: Yet another Crocs question

Default Yet another Crocs question

What size do you buy for kids who are size 4 or 5. I just bought some Croc Mammoths and my daughter wants a pair. especially the Disney Princess Mammoth Crocs we saw in a magazine. I have searched high and low, but cannot find them so far. Anyway, in my search for these I have found that kids sizes end at 3, but women's sizes start at 6. She is currently wearing a 3.5 sized sneaker. Why is there no Crocs in size 4 or 5? I know the Mammoth style ran small for me and I had to buy a size up, maybe the 6 will fit?

Anyone else have a child on this size range?
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Have you tried their official size chart?

http://www.crocs.com/assets/files/1/9/sizingchart.pdf

I don't know how accurate it is, but it did work for both of my girls for me to round up on what it showed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it and see where she lands.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

You should keep in mind that generally speaking a child size 4 is about equal to a women's size 6, at least for most shoes. That has held pretty consistent for me with my daughter.

I have been looking into getting her a pair of Mammoths too, and she seems to be comfortable in a size larger than I normally would buy her. Is there anyplace that sells them (Dick's or REI) near you where she could try a pair on first before ordering? Otherwise with a store like Shoebuy the returns are very easy if you need to go that route.

For you 3.5 sixe dd, I would suggest a W6 (mens 8) to start. Although because of all the padding in the Mammoths, she may even need a W7 (mens 9).

Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

As you said make sure you order up if needed they do run small. My son needed a whole size bigger with the fur like material

Sunshine Rewards