Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to make SM but getting frustrated

Having such a short amount of time is hard! I wouldn't be able to get any of the surveys I get, if I weren't able to check in all day long. So I really feel for you there!

I was going to mention what Magical JenK said, that with the bigger paid offers there will be a hold to next month. And if there is ANY shopping you want to do this month, do it fast, b/c of the 21 day hold on shopping credits. It would be awful to do a bunch of shopping to make SM this quarter, only to have it credit for next quarter. (good for next quarter, of course, but very very frustrating for THIS month)

Good luck!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe'sMom View Post
    I really want to make SM and my first month on sunshine I earned quite a bit - but I am getting FRUSTRATED! I seem to only qualify for a survey everyo ther day on Greenfield and I NEVER qualify on OTX - to the point where I don't even bother. My offers don't seem to credit half the time either. I only get about 30 minutes a night to do Sunshine rewards and this month I've only made about $13.00. Right now I'm sitting at $57.00 for the quarter. If September goes like August I won't be able to make SM Any suggestions or ideas?

~Amanda
    at least otx is an option for you. Canadians apparently cant use that either. (i just tried)