Thread: Aqua Globe Complaint =)

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Aqua Globe Complaint =)

I have to file a complaint with the complaint department here. I bought aqua globes from taylor gifts. They came I filled them up and then after about 5 days in my planters someone else decided they liked them more and stole them. Now I have to order another set.

I ordered these 6+ months ago through the offer that was here. Somehow my CC information got stolen shortly after ordering them so I figured someone had hacked into their site. So we had to have new CC numbers inssued. I never heard anything from them, and never received the credit. Now yesterday I get a postcard telling me that they really want my business but my CC denied payment and to please contact them.
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL! Too bad you don't live closer to me. I ordered a set but have no plants yet. I keep telling the kids we have to get some plants soon so that we can test the aqua globes. My MIL got a set and thought they were just for decoration in the plants...didn't know that you were supposed to put water in them!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I ordered a while back through here as well and finally gave up on ever getting them. One day they came, all 8 of them that I planned to use as end of the year teacher gifts. Problem was that school ended a day or two before. We are using 3 of them, one my son gave to his cub scout den leader and the rest? My 8 year old boxed back up and said we're saving them for teachers gifts this year. I'm not sure how they became his property, but he's insistant that's how we use them. At least that task is done.

The strangest thing for me was that they told me they didn't have an order. After they were received, I check with my hubby who told me the charge never came through. I did call aquaglobe and tell them, but they insisted that if they shipped, we were charged. My husband still disagrees to this day. Finally I gave up. It's one of those mysteries I'll never have a true answer too.

I will say the aquaglobes are much prettier than I ever expected. I can see how someone swiped them on you - not that I agree with that practice. At least you know you have good taste.
    Sunshine Rewards