Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zooba is back!!

Default Zooba is back!!

For those of you who missed it last time, one of our best offers ever is back. I love, love my Zooba. It reminds me that I need to read more. I don't know how long we will have it, but it is up now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Tricia - is this one of those clubs that sends you a book each month or is it a you buy them as you want them club? I looked at so many this afternoon I can't keep them straight in my head. Also was there a minimum amount you had to purchase in a 1 or 2 year period?
    Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

I LOVE this club! It works where they will send a book of YOUR choice each month (you just need to set up your choices) once a month. I believe you can quit after 3 months, but I joined nearly 6 months ago and I'm not planning on quitting.

Tricia - any chance you can set up anything with YourMusic.com? I'm already a member but this works the same way as Zooba, but only $6.99 a cd with free shipping.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Tiamomma. I think I will try this one out as the price isn't really any different than the good cooks club once you figure in shipping and required purchases. Plus I think there are some chick lit books that are out that I want to read.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been able to get great books through Zooba and you only have to get one at a time.

Interesting you ask about YourMusic. I actually signed up with them through a network to make sure that I would get credit through them before I posted the link, and I have not gotten credit yet. I'm trying to figure out if it was something that I did on my end or a really long delay on their end.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Zooba is great! I have been doing it at least 4 months now, and plan to keep it til I run out of books I want to order!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Thanks yall. I just ordered my first book "Everyone Worth Knowing". I hope its good
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I love Zooba! It's a great book club & I'll probably keep it for a very long time! $9.95 including shipping?! GREAT DEAL!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I already have my credit pending!! That was really quick.
    Sunshine Rewards

I too love them. I keep thinking I will cancel and then i see how may books I want and I keep going. And it is nice to be able to get just released books for a great price. Widh I could find more clubs like this. Can never have too many books.
    <Sunshine Rewards