Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phew, I am exhausted....

Looking forward to the sales. Thanks!
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If she does, she probably ignores everything she reads on the Internet. It's soooooo unreliable. LOL!

There really are AMAZING deals for Labor Day. Everything from snacks to furniture are going to be on sale. I think it has been a very slow Back to School season and merchants are getting worried. So they are getting agressive with Labor Day.
    My son wants me to order him slip/on crocs for men. I told him I'm pretty sure shoe.buy would have a sale this weekend.

Wisconsin starts school after Labor Day. We used to start August 22. So people went school shopping by early August. I think people just wait till Labor Day weekend to school shop now. Can't wait for the deals.

Thanks for the hard work Cindy!! Cannot wait to use some of those coupons this weekend!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh I hope the two merchants I've been putting off thinking/hoping there would be sales is part of the hoopla!! I've been blocked from the SR site at work again :0( So I won't be able to see/shop until I get home...but I will be home all weekend, so maybe I'll be doing some online shopping?? Hmmmm....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800