Thread: Puritan's Pride credit time?

Default Puritan's Pride credit time?

I placed an order thru Puritan's Pride on July 6th and it hasn't posted yet. I was just wondering how long this company usually takes to post credits? I'm really spoiled by the quick credits of some other merchants

If anyone is looking for vitamin/supplements, this company is great! They have fantastic prices and customer service. DH now has to be on B-12 and calcium supplements and they were soooooooo much cheaper than anywhere else (plus the added bonus of SR cash back )
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I placed an order thru Puritan's Pride on July 6th and it hasn't posted yet. I was just wondering how long this company usually takes to post credits? I'm really spoiled by the quick credits of some other merchants

If anyone is looking for vitamin/supplements, this company is great! They have fantastic prices and customer service. DH now has to be on B-12 and calcium supplements and they were soooooooo much cheaper than anywhere else (plus the added bonus of SR cash back )
    I shopped through them on 6/30 and something just showed up today.
    Last edited by Hedy; 07-12-2007 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Rechecked account.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Hedy's June 30 purchase did not come in from them until at least July 5. So they either hold them in weekly batches or do not post until they ship or something like that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Hedy's June 30 purchase did not come in from them until at least July 5. So they either hold them in weekly batches or do not post until they ship or something like that.
    It shipped 7/6, so I'd say that that's a possibility.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks for the info
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards