Thread: Calling Mrs. Prindables experts!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default Calling Mrs. Prindables experts!

Lisa...where are you?!!

I may finally give in an order...now do I order the pack of four apples - different flavors or just try to decide on one??? I hate these decisions!
    Sunshine Rewards

Get the pack of 4.....They are SOOOO good! I did not order any for me....even with the special percentage....I may have to order. Anniversary is Sept 5. Good gift for me!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Definitely a four pack so that you can try different kinds. My favorite is the triple chocolate, which they include in all of the 4 packs. You can then go with one that has the rest dark chocolate or the rest milk chocolate.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh,,, I may just give in too. I have really debating it. But with the increase its hard to resist.
    I was thinking the 4 pack but I realllllyyyyy want to try to one with all the caramel, nuts and chocolate.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

I have tried a bite or two of different ones and I can't make my mind up on a favorite one. They are all so delicious. Good Luck!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    Oh,,, I may just give in too. I have really debating it. But with the increase its hard to resist.
    I was thinking the 4 pack but I realllllyyyyy want to try to one with all the caramel, nuts and chocolate.
    Isn't there a four pack that has triple chocolate plus the milk chocolate and nuts?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    just ordered this one the other day for a birthday present.......and had a very little nibble today.........OMG soooo good

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

LOL. I've only ordered the regular size apples. The first was the red delcious but they aren't nearly as good as the granny smith. And I only buy the Walnut or Pecan. I haven't tried the others as I'm in love with the Milk Chocolate Walnut Pecan!

I sent one to my secret pal and to my youngest sister and now she understands my addiction. I definitely need to order myself a few more before the special is over.

WARNING- They are extremely addictive!!! Once you have one the second will soon follow. Enjoy!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    LOL. I've only ordered the regular size apples. The first was the red delcious but they aren't nearly as good as the granny smith. And I only buy the Walnut or Pecan. I haven't tried the others as I'm in love with the Milk Chocolate Walnut Pecan!

I sent one to my secret pal and to my youngest sister and now she understands my addiction. I definitely need to order myself a few more before the special is over.

WARNING- They are extremely addictive!!! Once you have one the second will soon follow. Enjoy!
    Where do you get to chose the type of apple? I usually love red delicious...oh this is getting so hard to chose!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I thought in the pack of 4, you cannot choose which apple type you want. Can you? I prefer the non dark chocolate, but I like them all. If you can choose for your packs, could you tell me where?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards