Thread: What's New at SR

Default What's New at SR

Thanks to everyone who entered the What's New contest yesterday. It was fun to hear your answers because most every guess included something new that we've added in the past few months. SunshineGirl and SunshineGuy are always looking for ways to improve and grow Sunshine Rewards.

The newest upgrade had to do with how search engines like Google see us and how the world finds us, but we made sure that the project included benefits for our members as well.

SunshineGuy worked hard and long on changing the format for our shopping category and merchant pages. One of the major changes that you can see is the link in the browser. It used to included a lot of internet lingo/mumbo jumbo (for lack of better terminology on my part) , but now each page has an actual description of the page you are on. You may not have noticed in the past, and that's okay. Notice today that when you go to a category or a merchant, the link in your browser is specific to the page you are on.

My part of the project was to write descriptions for each shopping category and make a list of key words for each. This will allow the search engines to better index all that we have to offer. SunshineGuy made it so easy for me to do my part! SunshineGirl made some modifications so that the descriptions could be found under the title of each category. So, if you go to Shopping Categories and choose a category, you should now see a brief description of what kinds of products and merchants can be found there.

So, that's what's new(est). Again, congratulations to pbhall13 for finding those descriptions. Thanks SunshineGuy for all of your hard work! We appreciate you!!
    Angie

Great job Sunshine Guy and Miss Angie! You have done a great job! Thanks for all you do!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for all of your hard work!!! I love how SR is always improving and adding things and appreciate the work behind it!
    Sunshine Rewards