Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visa gift card in mail?

Hybrid View

Default Visa gift card in mail?

Did anyone else receive a $10 Visa gift/debit card in the mail? I am thinking it might be related to an offer but can't remember. I did receive a Clorox bleach pen earlier this week!

Shelly, I posted about it in another thread, but yes, I got one today too. I'm thinking it may be from one of the Aisle 7 forms I sent in about 6 weeks ago, but there's nothing on the card to say what it's from.

If it is from Aisle 7....I should have another one coming any day now!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Well I'm excited!! The return address is "Program Headquarters" and I did send in a form. I thought it was for a check but this works too!

Thanks!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Shelly, I posted about it in another thread, but yes, I got one today too. I'm thinking it may be from one of the Aisle 7 forms I sent in about 6 weeks ago, but there's nothing on the card to say what it's from.

If it is from Aisle 7....I should have another one coming any day now!
    Careful though I remember reading somewhere that you can only "request" one, one every 12 wks or something like that. Right after I received mine a few months ago I mailed in another one and i'm not sure if it was in the timeframe or not. I'll let you know if I get another one in the mail, bc I did send away for another one once I realized they were real!
    Sunshine Rewards

The one I received had My Insider Deals right on the bottom of the VISA card.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one too. I know mine is from Aisle No 7 as that is the only one I sent in. I sent one in my DH's name and mine both on 7/14. One was for Dove Body Lotion and I think the other was for McDonald's soda? I would love to get 2 but assume we will only get one.

Michelle

So where do you find these printable things to send in? I don't think I've ever seen such a page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Careful though I remember reading somewhere that you can only "request" one, one every 12 wks or something like that. Right after I received mine a few months ago I mailed in another one and i'm not sure if it was in the timeframe or not. I'll let you know if I get another one in the mail, bc I did send away for another one once I realized they were real!
    Ah, ok. Well, I'm not going to complain about getting $10 in free money in the mail even if that second one doesn't come. If it does, great!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Came home from vaca to find another $10 Visa card in the mail, it looked just like the one I got 2 months ago from Aisle no#7! Whoo hoo! Going into the "xmas" fund stash.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like lots of people are getting Aisle #7, I will have to try that, I sent a MID one in, back in May, and have never gotten it, has anyone ever gotten one from MID?