Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checks ordered

Default Checks ordered

ok I ordered some checks and paid a bit more than my bank would charge for 2 boxes so here's wishing me luck on my credit. I recently have started trying to shop a little more. Should the credits go to pending status on the same day? Im a little confused. I have to gain faith in it, I guess.Hard to do when some stuff like offers and certain surveys might not credit. I dont mind paying a few dollars more if there is some coming back.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple6 View Post
    ok I ordered some checks and paid a bit more than my bank would charge for 2 boxes so here's wishing me luck on my credit. I recently have started trying to shop a little more. Should the credits go to pending status on the same day? Im a little confused. I have to gain faith in it, I guess.Hard to do when some stuff like offers and certain surveys might not credit. I dont mind paying a few dollars more if there is some coming back.
    I already see your credit. We almost NEVER have problems with Checks Unlimited. And if we do, they fix them immediately. Same with 4Checks. Both companies are top notch at helping us out when we have issues.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

that is so good to hear I feel so much better.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hope you like your checks. I'm really surprised though that it was more then your bank would charge. I find these check places to be a lot cheaper.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Hope you like your checks. I'm really surprised though that it was more then your bank would charge. I find these check places to be a lot cheaper.
    Same here - basic checks at my bank are crazy expensive! I've always done better with the check printing companies. You must have a great bank with reasonable fees!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I just ordered from 4Checks this month and they came super fast! I used a coupon posted and got 2 boxes for 10.90 I think with free shipping. I usually get the carbon checks but gave that up this time since I never use them anyway. I am very happy with them!!

I did checks unlimited and they were 33.40 with shipping for 2 boxes if disney checks, and no duplicates. Ahh but I love Disney!!
    Sunshine Rewards

SR is the only place I get my checks from. They credit quickly and I receive them very quickly also. I love picking out my Disney checks. I really need to make another check order....maybe I will order this weekend. It's just....which Disney ones?? Pooh and friends? Mickey and friends? Classic Disney movies? (I would like the castle ones, but DH doesn't really like the princessy ones....it just isn't manly enough for him. It was hard for him to use his Tinker Bell Visa card that I got for him! LOL I changed that to the castle so he wasn't harrassed by the cashiers!)
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay...just ordered my checks. Got the Disney Classics. Now, after I ordered, I have 2nd thoughts and wish that I got the Disney Classics II. Oh well...There is always next time!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Okay...just ordered my checks. Got the Disney Classics. Now, after I ordered, I have 2nd thoughts and wish that I got the Disney Classics II. Oh well...There is always next time!
    Which vendor are these from? I love my Disney checks but I don't think that SR has the vendor that I got them...can't check cuz of the stupid new firewall here at work
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800