Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mystery Daily Survy Credit?

Default Mystery Daily Survy Credit?

I just (as in the past 1/2 hour) had a daily survey credit. I'm not complaining - I was stuck at 12, couldn't get one tonight and figured the weekend woulld be hopeless - but I am confused. Anyone else?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Same here. I was just going in to try for my OTX survey and noticed an increase in my account. Not sure what to think.
    Barb

Well the credits from yesterday finally posted, BUT I will say that I think they may have over credited......I have 3 showing......don't want them to think I am trying to cheat the system, but I am thinking they may be having a problem with the DS going to the Congrats Page (therefore people..myslef included....thinking that the survey they did was not going to credit so then did another one...with the system letting them do that)

Hope this makes sense......

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Mine just credited too!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm so excited mine credited after all!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Well the credits from yesterday finally posted, BUT I will say that I think they may have over credited......I have 3 showing......don't want them to think I am trying to cheat the system, but I am thinking they may be having a problem with the DS going to the Congrats Page (therefore people..myslef included....thinking that the survey they did was not going to credit so then did another one...with the system letting them do that)

pamela
    I think that may be it for you because it doesn't look like an across the board problem. We had kind of a low number of survey credits for yesterday, but I do see 3 for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Glad you got yours. Unfortunately, I didn't get one. I had one of those surveys that you take all the way to the end and they thank you for completing the survey.............then no SR congrats page. It's hit or miss when you get this screen. Sometimes they will credit, sometimes not. However, I did send the URL and copy and pasted the page to Greenfield before closing out. Who knows? Perhaps I'll have a "mystery credit" show up in my account someday from doing that!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think that may be it for you because it doesn't look like an across the board problem. We had kind of a low number of survey credits for yesterday, but I do see 3 for you.
    When you say 'that may be it for you' do you mean I am banned or did you mean that it was just something that only happened to me?

I think I will not do any surveys this weekend so that I don't look greedy...honestly I really figured I only had one that credited.

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Edited by cglaura.
    Last edited by cglaura; 08-30-2008 at 12:01 AM. Reason: No big deal, just had 2nd thought on my post. :)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post

pamela
    I think you're right about GF having a problem with their system/messages - and it might even be beyond completing a survey and not getting the congrats page. I don't normally check beyond the congrats page anymore - if it goes there, I just figure I'll get credit. This last week, just for the heck of it, after I got the congrats page, I tried to go back in. I received no message about 'exceeding my limit' or 'no new surveys'. My list was showing with a couple things checked off, and it sure looked to me like I could have gone right back in and taken another survey. I didn't go any further - but that could be very confusing to someone.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country