Thread: Hope I didn't mess anything up!!

Default Hope I didn't mess anything up!!

I have only been a member since the beginning of August and have been enjoying this site so much that I referred my mom. She came over to my house the other day, checked her email, and clicked on the email from Sunshine Rewards. She didn't know that she can't open her mail from my house. Is this going to cause a problem for my account? I told her right away that she can't do that, but I am worried since i haven't had my survey credit after she did that and i haven't been able to do another survey since! HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by joiev98 View Post
    I have only been a member since the beginning of August and have been enjoying this site so much that I referred my mom. She came over to my house the other day, checked her email, and clicked on the email from Sunshine Rewards. She didn't know that she can't open her mail from my house. Is this going to cause a problem for my account? I told her right away that she can't do that, but I am worried since i haven't had my survey credit after she did that and i haven't been able to do another survey since! HELP!
    That would not have affected your survey credits, but be sure not to do it again. Our system will kick that out to us if more than one account opens under an IP repeatedly. Also, since she didn't do any offers, there won't be any repercussions from the advertisers. Thanks for letting us know.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.