Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wii

Congrats Cat!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Just got one from Radio Shack, thanks Tricia for the heads up. We've been casually looking for a while, and while the girls haven't asked yet, I think they will and closer to Christmas they will be really hard to find.

By the way, I didn't see anything about free shipping on the SR home page, maybe I was just excited and missed it, but it popped up in my cart and I was happily surprised. Just thought I'd mention it in case that sways anyone to buy it $249.99 and free shipping isn't bad (plus SR credit )
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

It looks like Walmart Online also has wii in stock. Still no word on wii fit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ok. The Nintendo Wii comes with Wii Sports (Tennis, Baseball, Golf, Bowling and Boxing) for $249.99. Most people buy Wii Play (9 Games, Laser Hockey, Fishing, Table Tennis, Shooting, Tanks, Charge Cow Racing, Find Mii, Pose Mii, Billards) for around $50 for the extra controller and they also buy the extra nunchuck for around $20. The Wii FIT is around $90

-r

does anyone know if I need to buy a charger? (saw it as an option in one of the bundle packages I was looking at...)
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I take it that is the charger for the Wii motes. It is nice to have rechargable wii motes as they do tend to go through batteries. We have 4 wii motes now two with the rechargable batteries and two with regular. My kids like the color changing silicone skins so you can't put those on the rechargable ones. So it comes down to whether you want to keep a supply of AA batteries in the house.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I take it that is the charger for the Wii motes. It is nice to have rechargable wii motes as they do tend to go through batteries. We have 4 wii motes now two with the rechargable batteries and two with regular. My kids like the color changing silicone skins so you can't put those on the rechargable ones. So it comes down to whether you want to keep a supply of AA batteries in the house.
    My question is can you just use regular rechargeable batteries? We have 2 or 3 chargers that I use for the girls' camera. And, while we only have one remote/nunchuk, we are now the proud owners of 4 colorful skins just waiting to dress remotes/nunchuks as we get more so they would not work on a Wii charger, either.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

They do work with the chargers you just have to lift the skin off the bottom of the remote to stick it in the charger.

I opted for 2 dual chargers for the 4 remotes instead of batteries. 2 have skins I just lift the bottoms off and stick them in.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    They do work with the chargers you just have to lift the skin off the bottom of the remote to stick it in the charger.

I opted for 2 dual chargers for the 4 remotes instead of batteries. 2 have skins I just lift the bottoms off and stick them in.
    We tried to just lift the bottoms off the skins but couldn't get them to charge. Maybe a different brand of charger. Ours makes contact along the whole back of the remote so we would have had to peel the entire skin off everytime we wanted to recharge.

I think you can use rechargeable batteries that you recharge in a wall charger in the remotes.
    Sunshine Rewards