Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wii

Default wii

We have decided to buy a Wii as a family gift this Christmas....I'd love to do it through SR. Anyone done it....any advice???

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just bought one about a month ago off eBay. Haven't gotten my credit yet....BUMMER....but they have TONS of them and I'm sure that's why they're hard to find in the stores. When I went looking, I found that WalMart had some but they didn't have the bundle I wanted. ToysRUs also sells them online, but they were out of stock at the time. Can't remember for sure, but I think they were also out of stock at Best Buy.

Good luck!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I am pretty sure that ToysRUs doesn't give us credit on gaming systems so check that out.

What about Best Buy pick up in a store near you? That way you save shipping too!
    Sunshine Rewards

I think Tricia mentioned that none of the stores offer credit on the gaming system itself... but I bought mine a couple of months ago...so things might have changed.
    I bought it via SR anyway... just in case it did some good for SR...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I think Tricia mentioned that none of the stores offer credit on the gaming system itself... but I bought mine a couple of months ago...so things might have changed.
    I bought it via SR anyway... just in case it did some good for SR...
    I think Bestbuy is the exception. Search the forums for "XBOX 360" or just "XBOX" because we had this discussion there and that is when Tricia stated which merchants offer rewards for game systems and which ones don't. (XBOX is more than 3 letters so it will search in the forums Wii won't)
    Sunshine Rewards

I bought one from Sears last Friday and got credit.

Thanks for the info...I will search by what you listed Catherine. I hope it's not only Best Buy, as I am not fond of them. Won't buy there.

Thanks again.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm on the hunt for a WiiFit- if anyone sees one in stock anywhere for regular price (online), can you PM me? Thanks!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I'm on the hunt for a WiiFit- if anyone sees one in stock anywhere for regular price (online), can you PM me? Thanks!
    Crap! I just saw one the other day in Houston. I'll be on the look out now for you.

Wii alerts has WiiFits on the watch list so make sure you check there every now and then.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Same here. I would like to get a WiiFit.

I bought our Wii at Walmart because I had been looking, online and not finding anything beyone a bundled set, in stock. Didn't expect to get SR credit. Walked into Walmart, one day, and they had 4. It was a kind of spur of the moment thing although we were planning on getting one, anyway. We only have one remote and nunchuk. I will add more as I find good prices, online, going thru SR. I did buy a set of 4 covers for our current remote/nunchuk and future ones. Got them at Overstock, last wk, for about $16. They had a decent review and seemed to be a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Wii alerts has WiiFits on the watch list so make sure you check there every now and then.
    What is Wii alerts?