Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wii

Is Wiifit a separate game for Wii, or is it totally separate? My dh knows a lot more about it than me. I guess I should start doing my homework!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Is Wiifit a separate game for Wii, or is it totally separate? My dh knows a lot more about it than me. I guess I should start doing my homework!
    Wii Fit is a separate item that you can buy for your Wii. I believe it regularly goes for $89.**; I love mine.

If you are having trouble finding one, go to Circuitcity via SR and check their stock. If they are out of stock, you can opt to be e-mailed when it comes back into stock. They offer free shipping for any order that totals $24 or more. I've had pretty good luck getting Wii accessories from them and no problems getting account credit, although it is only 1%, I believe.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been trying forever to get the Wii Fit. It's out of stock everywhere but Ebay when I look.
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't realize the Wiifit was that hard to come by! I was thinking about getting one in the next few months. I bet with Christmas coming, it may be even harder to come by.....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

With Christmas coming it WILL be hard to find them, both the unit and Wii fit, so my advice to you is if you see one now to buy it. I bought ours at the beginning of October last year when Gamestop had just gotten a shipment in. No SR credit but I knew the longer I waited the harder it was going to be and I was right, people were still trying to get them into late January.
    Sunshine Rewards

I went back and forth on buying one. I could never find one ...everywhere on line was sold out all the time. When I went to Toy R Us/Babie are Us for a last couple of things for the shower. A sign was on the entrance door....3 Wiis in stock. After I got inside....I said ...Did I read that right? I wobbled quickly to the dept and got the first one. No SR credit though! I guess timing is everything. I wish you luck on the timing. I agree with April about Christmas ...it will get harder.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I didn't realize the Wiifit was that hard to come by! I was thinking about getting one in the next few months. I bet with Christmas coming, it may be even harder to come by.....
    Like Sunni, I went to ToysRUs, too, for two Wii's for Christmas gifts for our boys - so no SR credit here either. They advertised Wii and WiiFit in the Sunday paper, and there was a line outside the store before it opened. It was a limit of one each per person but the guy handing out tickets did let me have 2 Wii's. He said the WiiFit was in much shorter supply right now than the Wii.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I'll do my best to keep my eyes open and post anytime I see that our merchants have them in stock.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay!!! I got the Wii on ecost but I couldn't place my order online I was getting an error message so I called and they still had it in stock! If anyone is still looking call them now!
    Sunshine Rewards