Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pending Offers

Exclamation Pending Offers

Sunshineguy and I are spending some time today working on a "pending offers" section on the site. We are adding a little bit at a time, but when it is all done (hopefully by the end of next week), it will have the following features:

1) A way to move your offers to pending status so that you can remember which ones you have done.

2) A page that shows all offers that you have moved to pending in the last 90 days that you have not received credit for yet.

3) A way to move offers out of pending that you would like to try again. All offers that do not credit within 90 days will move out of pending automatically.

4) A more streamlined way to request credit for any offers and merchants that you have clicked on in the last 90 days. Including prompts for the information that I need to file the disputes (date, purchase amount, confirmation email with headers, etc). This will help me get the disputes processed faster.

Over the next several days, you will see some funky buttons here and there. Within the next few hours, we anticipate that #1 and #2 above will be done. #3 will likely be done tomorrow. We're aiming for #4 by mid-week.

I think it will be a major enhancement that will help everyone keep track of their offers better. We'll keep you updated on where we are as the next couple of days go on. But don't fret if something isn't working while we are still testing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was doing offers and all a sudden saw the changes. I put two in the pedning and then I saw what was supposedly our pending offers. It had offers over the last MONTHs that I actually never even tried. Is it that I just clicked on them but never did them?

This will be a nice feature I think!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Will this eventually apply to shopping too? Just curious as I'm waiting for Hallmark to credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yep. It will apply to shopping as well. Probably by the end of the day tomorrow.

The pending offers that are currently showing up for everyone are all of the offers that you have ever marked as "remove from list." For some of you, you may have hit the button because you never wanted to try the offer. For others, it was because you already signed up.

In the next few hours, we hope to make two major changes there--1) limit those pending to the last 90 days, and 2) give you a button to remove them from the pending list if you do not want them to be there.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yep. It will apply to shopping as well. Probably by the end of the day tomorrow.

The pending offers that are currently showing up for everyone are all of the offers that you have ever marked as "remove from list." For some of you, you may have hit the button because you never wanted to try the offer. For others, it was because you already signed up.

In the next few hours, we hope to make two major changes there--1) limit those pending to the last 90 days, and 2) give you a button to remove them from the pending list if you do not want them to be there.
    That explains it!! This should be really cool.
    <Sunshine Rewards

A little north, mostly south, in the middle but not in the west.

Default Growing pains can be good...

Oh wow, this is a good growing pain. I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Sunshineguy and I are spending some time today working on a "pending offers" section on the site. We are adding a little bit at a time, but when it is all done (hopefully by the end of next week), it will have the following features:

1) A way to move your offers to pending status so that you can remember which ones you have done.

2) A page that shows all offers that you have moved to pending in the last 90 days that you have not received credit for yet.

3) A way to move offers out of pending that you would like to try again. All offers that do not credit within 90 days will move out of pending automatically.

4) A more streamlined way to request credit for any offers and merchants that you have clicked on in the last 90 days. Including prompts for the information that I need to file the disputes (date, purchase amount, confirmation email with headers, etc). This will help me get the disputes processed faster.

Over the next several days, you will see some funky buttons here and there. Within the next few hours, we anticipate that #1 and #2 above will be done. #3 will likely be done tomorrow. We're aiming for #4 by mid-week.
    I just uploaded a new set of pages that should accomplish #1, #2 and #3. That is, offers now have a pending state before they are credited. You will see all the offers you have marked as pending and a link to remove each individual offer from pending allowing you to try the offer again.
    If you have any problems with the new pages, let me know ASAP. I could have missed something.

SunshineGirl said that #4 should be done by mid-week. Guess I have a little longer than I thought. I was going to try to have it done this weekend.

A little north, mostly south, in the middle but not in the west.

Hey Kev,
    Don't let a little generous planning stop you now! You know you have a whole crowd of cheerleaders cheering you on to finish this. Maybe there'll be a little bonus for you if you do complete the project! Bet you could scrounge up some Disney $$$ for this. Hahahaha!

I am not sure I like this feature. If I remove from pending it goes back into my offers list. I deleted them from there in the first place so I could see the offers I was really intereeted in. So is there also going to be a permanent delete button? One for pending and one for deleting offers?
    <Sunshine Rewards

That's a good question. The majority of the complaints that I was getting were from people who just wanted a pending option like other rewards sites.

Do most people use the regular offers page (either Most Popular or Most Recent)? Or do you use the Offers by Category?

Anything is possible to add. It's just a question of how much things are used versus how much confusion it causes. If I had a nickel for every person who "accidentally" hit the Remove from List button or hit it and changed their mind later and wanted me to manually add it back for them, I would be a rich woman. LOL! We'd have to think of a way to make it so that people were not removing things and asking for them to be added back, because it's really time consuming.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs