Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pending Offers

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That's a good question. The majority of the complaints that I was getting were from people who just wanted a pending option like other rewards sites.

Do most people use the regular offers page (either Most Popular or Most Recent)? Or do you use the Offers by Category?

Anything is possible to add. It's just a question of how much things are used versus how much confusion it causes. If I had a nickel for every person who "accidentally" hit the Remove from List button or hit it and changed their mind later and wanted me to manually add it back for them, I would be a rich woman. LOL! We'd have to think of a way to make it so that people were not removing things and asking for them to be added back, because it's really time consuming.
    HMMMM.... That makes sense. I know I have done that once or twice but I just hit the back button to get it back. If days later I decided I did want it what a pain. I just like to sometimes get rid of ones I won't do. Like smoking ones or ones for Just Canada. I like to clean things up. What a pain we all are too you.

HEY I GOT IT!! You could have a remove form pending button and a delete for good all in the pending section. That way you would have to delete it twice so it wouldn't just be a mistake. Maybe that would work. Hmmm, the more I think on that it may not.
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 05-05-2007 at 04:03 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I think what happens a lot of times is that people remove the big payout offers because they don't want to spend the money. Then they read the DIS where everyone is raving about the offer and they change their minds. LOL!

We may still be able to come up with something. Maybe even a special page where there is a list of every single active offer and you can just scroll down and check off everything that you never want to see again? It would have to be added to "the list" of future enhancements for Kevin, but I'm always adding something new to the list anyway.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think what happens a lot of times is that people remove the big payout offers because they don't want to spend the money. Then they read the DIS where everyone is raving about the offer and they change their minds. LOL!

We may still be able to come up with something. Maybe even a special page where there is a list of every single active offer and you can just scroll down and check off everything that you never want to see again? It would have to be added to "the list" of future enhancements for Kevin, but I'm always adding something new to the list anyway.

Or maybe some folks are like me and hit the REMOVE button instead of the link to check out the offer....seems I do that quite often by mistake. I think the REMOVE button on the offers should have a big red STOP sign across it or something!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

This is an awesome idea! I know that Treasure Trooper does this as well and I always forget which ones I've done of the free survey ones... so this will help a lot. Thank you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i like the fact that now i can do an offer and then move it to be a pending offer

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

These are great features. I had just starting sending myself an email of what I had completed to make my own pending list. Thanks for making your site so easy to use.
    Sunshine Rewards