Thread: Testing of Merchant Reviews

Default Testing of Merchant Reviews

Thanks to your feedback, SunshineGuy and I are testing today an attempt at allowing members to do merchant reviews in the forum and have the site pull them back in so that they will show up on the merchant pages in Sunshine Rewards. At this time, we are ONLY working on getting each merchant to post automatically in the forum. Once we get this done, we will be looking for people to post some test reviews for us. If all goes well after that, we will open up all of the merchants for actual reviews.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We're going to start loading all of the merchants into a special forum now. You will probably see like 500 new posts. But this will be the only time that this will ever happen. After this, new threads will only be started when a new merchant is added to SR.

Once all of the threads are added to the Member Reviews section, you can start adding your reviews and we will work on getting them added to the merchant pages on SR.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I hate to be negative....but can we post "bad" reviews too? I don't want to anger any of the merchants.

I plan on posting many many positive reviews though
    Sunshine Rewards

You can post anything that is honest. Seriously, just give your review in detail and if it isn't positive, it's up to the merchant to fix it. And if other people had good experiences, they will post those. No need to sugar coat if the merchant did you wrong.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the merchant reviews. It's not something I would have thought of checking on since it was a pain to find in a store last year, but after reading the Newegg one, I checked for my antivirus program. I switched from Norton to ESET last December because my brother works as a software developer and both he and his boss reccommended it. They have it. Then I did a product search, and they are the ONLY merchant to have it.

I'm not sure if I have to renew in December with this one or not, but since there was only one store locally that carried it, I'm thrilled to find a Sunshine merchant I can get it from. I just added them for a Sunshine Saver.

I thought of posting this in the review thread, but since I haven't actually bought anything from them yet, it's not exactly a review.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards