Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wii and Wii Fit Notification Thread

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Shipping was only $12 which isn't that bad when you think how heavy it is. It also includes the sports pack to get you started.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Wii Sports? If so that's a $50 piece game plus remote, so that would mean it's only $19 more then if you went to a brick and morter store to purchase it. ($12 shipping is not bad, think of time and gas to get to the store and then worrying if one will be in stock when you get there)

If that's the deal then I tihnk it's a VERY GOOD package deal.
    The Wii's usually run 249.99 and comes with one remote. Another remote is $40 but Wii Sports is a good deal bc it's the game and extra remote.
    Sunshine Rewards

From what I have now researched...the Wii console generally comes with Wii sports to get you started as part of the package. The regular price of this, as far as I can tell is $249.00, so this price seems very high. I may be wrong though, since I just started researching this weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm watching this thread since I'm not sure if the girls will ask for a wii for Christmas or not. I know they'd love one, but they seem to be already listing a lot of other things and I can't buy everything. I've seen them on ebay, but I'm a little nervous with a 3rd party involved. I'm going to keep watching and asking when I go to brick and mortal stores and we'll see.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Just a reminder that this thread is for people who want to be notified if a wii or wii fit is in stock at an SR store only. Feel free to discuss the wii in general in other threads. But let's keep this one clean for subscriptions and notices.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just got a notice that the wii is in stock at Radio shack online.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/RadioShack
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I am looking for a wii fit

Just tried ordering at Radio Shack. Web site shows in stock, but when I called they said it was out of stock, and they were in the process of updating the web site to reflect that. I got home a little too late, I guess.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh Tricia, you are simply awesome!! That's so nice of you. I was just thinking yesterday that exactly one month from today I officially start my Christmas shopping. I started my Christmas shopping on October 1 when my oldest (27) was 2 years old! It's a tradition for me now!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just purchased Wii console at Walmart.com!!!

5:00EST Wed, 9/3!!!

Online only
    Sunshine Rewards