Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surveys on Mac computers

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would still suggest that one of you guys send an email to Greenfield letting them know about this issue. There weren't any issues with Mac users taking surveys until they reworked their system and since Tricia says it is therr links I think they should be questioned on it. They may be able to fix the problem. It certainly doesn't hurt to try especially since it is something that SR can't fix or help with. Im glad you guys have been able to figure out how to access them.
    Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

O.K. I have my iMac back and even Firefox is not working, it just stalls. How do I get in touch with Greenfield? Anyone tried to do that yet?
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, today I haven't gotten a survey (actually I did but it was faulty in its logic (if you've heard of a brand then you must OWN it), and I had NO interest in lying by telling them I own and wear levis, so I left the survey....that's the only one I got into today!

And now, after a few hours of a technical difficulty message (which I think just means there's nothing for me), it's just hanging. So it might not be just you.

The last few days I'm just so excited about having a survey to do I totally forget to find an email address, and then I finish a survey and can't go back to snag the email....silly me!
    Sunshine Rewards