Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Itunes and Ebay?

Default Itunes and Ebay?

How's your luck been with eBay (post that known issue from last Month) and itunes? Neither of these have shown up as pending for me. I am within my two week window, so I'm not stressing yet, but as the other companies I've shopped through SR showed up as pending almost immediately, I'm just curious.

Default ebay purcases

I have ebay purchases from late march early april none have been credited to me

We're having almost zero luck with ebay. Honestly, my opinion is that they consider themselves so big and important that they do not even have to answer emails from their affiliates. Their tracking was down for a long time and they didn't really act like it was any big deal. Cindy and I have been emailing them for weeks to find out why our sales are not tracking and they haven't returned a single email. I know a lot of sites that are dropping them because of how they are treating affiliate. If I didn't have so many members that were asking for them, I would drop them, too.

iTunes is a different story. I actually see quite a few purchases go through itunes every day. Even my own usually track and I am not that careful to always click through the link. I wonder if it has something to do with how your itunes store launches?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That is too bad about ebay. I signed up about a week ago through the link here. Oh, well.

Tricia, I appreciate all your hard work. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We're having almost zero luck with ebay. Honestly, my opinion is that they consider themselves so big and important that they do not even have to answer emails from their affiliates. Their tracking was down for a long time and they didn't really act like it was any big deal. Cindy and I have been emailing them for weeks to find out why our sales are not tracking and they haven't returned a single email. I know a lot of sites that are dropping them because of how they are treating affiliate. If I didn't have so many members that were asking for them, I would drop them, too.

iTunes is a different story. I actually see quite a few purchases go through itunes every day. Even my own usually track and I am not that careful to always click through the link. I wonder if it has something to do with how your itunes store launches?
    I'm wondering, because it posted as being a $0 transactions as being pending from iTunes through SR.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

A $0 transaction. I actually see a lot of those come through for iTunes. I had just assumed that people were downloading free items. Did you maybe apply a gift card?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am in the same boat with best buy and dicks sporting goods. I haven't seen those come through at all. Best buy was the first of last week but dicks was over a month ago and Tricia filed a claim for that one. My biggest thing is that if you do this to me next time I won't shop with those stores. But ebay is so big they don't care if you shop with them or not.

Kim
    ________
    Extreme vaporizer review
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    A $0 transaction. I actually see a lot of those come through for iTunes. I had just assumed that people were downloading free items. Did you maybe apply a gift card?
    Paypal?
    I've never had any trouble using ******** with them, but who knows.
    Last edited by Hedy; 05-09-2007 at 02:00 PM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Paypal?
    I've never had any trouble using ******** with them, but who knows.
    Hmmmm...paypal could be an issue. I think because ******** is so big, they probably track directly with all of the merchants. Same with M*******. For the rest of us, we use a 3rd party that does all of the tracking. It is quite possible that the paypal is messing up the tracking for all of us. I know that it messed up 3 magazine orders recently. And the Google payment screwed up hundreds of orders right before Christmas.

It SHOULD not. But no one would even know that it was messing things up unless websites started disputing their statistics and fighting the merchants. Speaking of which, I actually have a call today with the 3rd party tracking company over the drugstore.com tracking. We may actually get to the bottom of that one.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 01:00 PM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think the itunes problem is that you used paypal. I used my aol wallet to pay for my first downloads with itunes and they didnt credit. Since then I just use my credit card and I have never had a problem with them crediting. I think it has something to do with the third party payment method. Strange because I always use bill me later for shoebuy.com and they credit. Try it without using paypal and see how it works. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards