Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Itunes and Ebay?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just tried itunes over the weekend and I had success!! I did redeem 3 free songs from purchasing concert tickets but the other 2 songs I downloaded I used the itunes gift cards that were already in my account and I received 6 cents for them.

Is there any point to submitting a nonpayment form for an eBay purchase, or will it just be denied (I have one that's been pending over a month)?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I actually just sent them another email because I got a bunch of credits from them today but I noticed that every single one of them was through my OFFERS link and not the SHOPPING link. So I went back through my reports for the last few months and discovered that I have not gotten a single credit for people who clicked on the shopping link, only the offers link. I'm hoping that they will take me seriously now that I can point to them exactly which link is the problem. I'll update this board when I get a response from them on whether they can look up all of the transactions that have come through that link.

I just changed the link on the shopping page to make it identical to the one on the offers page as well and tried to make a test purchase through it. Hopefully by tomorrow morning when my bid goes through, I will have enough "evidence" to get them to deal with this problem.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks!

Something must be fixed-I submitted an old ebay shop yesterday, and I got credit today!

Wonders never cease. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

no luck with ebay, darnit.

I bought some stuff at the end of March that I never got credit for (although I don't think I even filed a T.T).

I just bought something for $60 last week and haven't seen it as pending either. Bummer.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    no luck with ebay, darnit.

I bought some stuff at the end of March that I never got credit for (although I don't think I even filed a T.T).

I just bought something for $60 last week and haven't seen it as pending either. Bummer.
    I'd try the TT-one of mine is still pending, but the other credited, so it might be worth it to try.