Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help our referrals earn

Default Help our referrals earn

Hi,
    I have been watching my referals stagnate and it is so sad. Many of them haven't done much and I was wondering if there was a way we could generate emails to them with easy credits to encourage them. I know they are probably getting regular emails, I just hate to see them give up so easily on a great opportunity for all of us to make some Sunshine Rewards!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I send them one on my own but that would be cool. I have a list of places that I tell them to check out.

Kim
    ________
    Mexico hotels
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Are you thinking like a way to send something through our system to the person? Or just a type of suggestion group to send to them youself?

Either way, I like the way that you think.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Well I like the idea of sending out a email to our new members and our old ones that may not have tried these offers. Some great ways to get your balances up.

I like sending hyatt for 1.00, the enfamil one, bond rewards, etc
    ________
    VAPORITE SCREEN
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Either way works good for me. There are some that everyone should do that are very easy and painless. I guess I need to look through my credited offers and see what was easy. I think the shopping credits are great, too. So many of the stores I was shopping already, I just have to remind myself to go through the SR link.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have one referral who is at 4.58 or something like that. I wish I could send her an email with a link for a really easy offer because she seems to click on the paid clicks in the SR emails. I see her numbers rise everytime we have one. She doesn't do anything else. At least one easy paid offer will make her hit her 5.00
    Sunshine Rewards

I created a group within my email address book of my two referrals and I send them an email every day or two of what has credited for me since the last email.....that seems to help them out a lot...

Next I'm going to work on another friend of mine and my sister. If I can get them to join, then I'm going to add them to my email group.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I don't personally know any of my referrals except for one, who is trucking right along. So, I guess I would need a link within SR to email suggestions.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey,
    Did my tag change? Wow!!! I feel so special!
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by krg1968 View Post
    I don't personally know any of my referrals except for one, who is trucking right along. So, I guess I would need a link within SR to email suggestions.
    That is the position I'm in. I would love to be able to encourage them to give it another shot.
    Sunshine Rewards