Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help our referrals earn

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Are you thinking like a way to send something through our system to the person? Or just a type of suggestion group to send to them youself?

Either way, I like the way that you think.
    I have a referral whom I don't know, so a message to them somehow would be great-just the offers up now would put her over the $5 mark.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I am having the same problem, I had two people sign up, but neither of them have done anything but get the e-mail link credits. Sure would be nice to make a couple of bucks off of them!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have 51 referrals and only 8 have really done anything. I wish I could help them out to do something.

Kim
    ________
    MEDICAL MARIJUANA
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I have 51 referrals and only 8 have really done anything. I wish I could help them out to do something.

Kim
    HOLY HANNAH, how did you get that many referrals??

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I discussed it on one of my groups. I have gone back and asked if anyone has signed up but I don't get many responses. I try to send email updates.

Kim
    ________
    Masturbation public
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:19 AM.

I like this idea. I have one referal and she has done nothing since she started I will like to help her get going.
    Sunshine Rewards

I find it hard to find sites that allow you to talk about these sites. Most of them ban you talking or the whole referral thing.

I post on my Yahoo usergroups. I belong to several that are more casual offshoots of Freecycle groups for my area. They allow more freedom in what you share. I also put a sunshine rewards referral link in my yahoo signature, along with paperbackswap. I love both sites.
    I learned about SR on tourguidemike.com, they don't allow you to ask for referrals, but a lot of folks share good savings ideas when they find them.
    Kelly
    Sunshine Rewards

Guys there are a few things I have been referring people to to sign up and get the ball rolling. As long as people see $$ coming in they are more likely to do something.

Internet Survey Panel

Enfamil

Hyatt Gold Passport

Send people those way and see.

Kim
    ________
    Ford Xc Falcon
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:33 AM.

You guys are lucky....at least you have referrals. I have sent the link to lots of friends and family, but nobody has signed up. I love the site so much, and I want other people to see the benefits that I do, but nobody is willing to give it a shot.

I wish there was a way to "buy" a referral or two.
    Sunshine Rewards