Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going out for the evening

I have to say that I think Oceans 13 was the best "third" that we saw this summer. And I think we saw most of them (Shrek, Spiderman, POTC). Okay, POTC was a pretty good one, too. I liked it better than POTC 2.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

When I grow up I want to be "assistant to the manager of SR" so that I can afford a movie date night. We stayed home, made popcorn and watched The Illusionist. It was actually pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    When I grow up I want to be "assistant to the manager of SR" so that I can afford a movie date night. We stayed home, made popcorn and watched The Illusionist. It was actually pretty good.
    Ummm...I spent my anniversary at the hibachi restaurant with my kids because I was too cheap to get a sitter. Where did you celebrate YOURS?

And why didn't I steal some of those free movie passes from your stash when I was at your house? We could have really used those tonight. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

oh my gosh, I can't recall the last time we had a date night! I would pay good money for one too!! I just don't trust the teenage girls we know to watch my babies!! And my poor mom just can't watch the kids.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I would love to see Oceans 13. But no we can't go see it. Spending $$ on the movies is dumb. But not when it comes to Harry Potter.
    ________
    Vaporizers
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Hubby and I went to see Oceans 13 tonight. Our DD is spending two weeks at gma & gpa's house, so we are trying to take full advantage of our "free" time

Although, I have to say Oceans 13 is worth the price of a babysitter!!! Brad Pitt alone, is worth the price of admission.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahsmom View Post
    Although, I have to say Oceans 13 is worth the price of a babysitter!!! Brad Pitt alone, is worth the price of admission.
    I'm a George Clooney woman, myself. But, I have never seen any of these. My girls have finally gotten old enough to appreciate movies with people in them and not cartoons, etc. We have seen POTC3 three times. I love Johnny Depp and DD9 is a big Orlando fan. She plastered his face around her room, this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have to say that I think Oceans 13 was the best "third" that we saw this summer. And I think we saw most of them (Shrek, Spiderman, POTC). Okay, POTC was a pretty good one, too. I liked it better than POTC 2.
    i really have to agree with you.