Thread: Harry Potter game secret code?

Default Harry Potter game secret code?

There's a secret code required to open the last 2 levels of the Harry Potter game. Does anyone know where to get it from or is it only for super members?

TTFN
    Marianne

I'm stumped, but I haven't played it! It's definitely not a super member only thing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was wondering about that too...i wonder if a search online would product anything...I'll have to check tomorrow when I'm halfway coherent...We've been painting my oldest DDs room all weekend and I've still managed to put in 20 hours of work from home as well...So, I'm done.

Of course, I've tried to play a few games in between my work calls when I've gotten a chance!
    Rachel

I tried looking it up but so far nothing! But if I come across I will pass it around!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Okay, I found them (couldn't wait until tomorrow i guess...)

I tried them with the game, but, at least in my finding, they didn't add to the total score at all - they were simply separate levels altogether. Maybe I did it wrong though, who knows...

Anyhow, if anyone wants me to pm them to you, let me know and I will...I wouldn't hesitate to post them on here, but I wasn't sure if there would be rules anywhere on the web or here, that would prohibit me from sharing them.

Tricia, if you think it's okay, I'll post them...
    Rachel

I can't think of any reason not to post them. If we need to pay something to the developer to get the extra levels open, we'll do that. We'll see if we get a cease and desist email. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Haha!!! I figured it wouldn't be any big deal, but I always TRY to be cautious.

I can't remember the specific names of the buildings, but the code for the one on the bottom left is "level5" and the other one is, you guessed it, "level6"

Happy gaming everyone!
    Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by tommygirl79 View Post
    Haha!!! I figured it wouldn't be any big deal, but I always TRY to be cautious.

I can't remember the specific names of the buildings, but the code for the one on the bottom left is "level5" and the other one is, you guessed it, "level6"

Happy gaming everyone!
    Well, DUH, I never would have thought to try that!!!

Thanks everyone!

TTFN
    Marianne