Thread: marriott credits?

Default marriott credits?

I booked a vacation at marriott last month and we just stayed this weekend. How long does this take to credit from those of you who have done this for your travels? Just wanting to see how much I can earh for teh big cash out.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm not sure. I just completed my stay last weekend so I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow. It showed up in pending really fast (3 days I think). I might go ahead and file my TT though by Tuesday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm not sure. I just completed my stay last weekend so I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow. It showed up in pending really fast (3 days I think). I might go ahead and file my TT though by Tuesday.
    THANKS!
    I will just hang on and wait.
    <Sunshine Rewards

They only give us updates once a month. So as long as you see the pending one within a week of booking the reservation, you are good. It sucks that most of these hotel and car companies are only giving us completed reservation credits once a month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for the update Tricia. I won't bog you down with a TT until August over this then. Not to cause any more work for you but it might be helpful to put info like this on the shopping link so that way we all know when to look for credits and not to flood you with TT.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I will have to file this into my memory bank. I am planning on booking with the Marriott alot this fall.

Thanks Tricia. GOOD TO KNOW!
    <Sunshine Rewards