Thread: Disney Store Online

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Disney Store Online

Hey guys I just wanted to point out something I noticed last night while I was looking around on Disneyshopping.com. They have added a tab called Disney Store and when you click on it they offer items that can be found in the actual physical Disney stores. The items you purchase on there can be exchanged or returned at the Disney store. Right now it looks like they only have full price items and mostly clothing and toys. It says that will be adding more items. This is awesome for me as I always end up seeing things in store that I like and then can't get them at Disneyshopping.com.
    Sunshine Rewards

There's some information over on the DIS Boards about this (I can't recall for sure which board but I think it might be the Budget board). Someone who works at a Disney Store was explaining about this and answered some questions.

I asked once about this fact at the Disney Store and the lady told me that they are work with different franchises and they get different merchandise. I will love to see some of the stuff they sale at the store on the website. Going to check it out.
    Sunshine Rewards