Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Vacation Candles

Hybrid View

Default Disney Vacation Candles

Anyone tried them? The concept rocks!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I thought the same thing when I saw it. I meant to come ask if anyone had tried them or heard of them or if it was someone Tricia knew that was making them. That would rock.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's actually one of our members who is active at SR and on the DIS who owns the company.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Well then I will have to go back to the link for sure and check them out and try one or two of them out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Was it the paid link that came along this afternoon? I clicked, and it showed like a travel site....with no where to click! ?? (but I did get credit for it!!)
    Is there another link somewhere??
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Is there a link to this (besides the paid click) that we can use to go back to this later? I am interested, but not today and I know I won't remember if I just bookmark it.. Could it be listed somewhere?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Default candles

Nice website. Thanks for sharing!

Default Thank you !!

I got my candles yesterday. WOW. The box came decorated with Waltograph font, disney stickers, and even a hidden Mickey It would be great to send to someone as a gift. The inside was packed very nicely too and it even included pixie dust I also loved all three scents (dole whip, philharmagic, and POTC) the dole whip was my favorite and my mom's was the POTC. I will definitely be ordering some others to test out soon! Thanks again
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

I got my candles today!!!! And I'm already in LOVE !!! And I was also just as impressed with the packaging as the candles!! AMAZING!! The disney script, a hidden mickey (I found it!), and the stickers. (And I really appreciated my SR extra gift). The large candles are super. They are nothing like the homemade candles around here...the jars are HIGH quality (and decorated with disney stickers too). I ordered Main Street Bakery and Philharmagic. The bakery one is a brown/tan color and the philharmagic one is pink. And they both smell so good I would have a hard time choosing between them (in fact, I bet I don't..I expect to order both of them again). I had 2 tarts..the dole whip (which is yellow) and the potc which is a dark brown (looks like fudge). I also really like the dole whip, but my initial reaction is that I wouldn't want a big one of it. I'll burn it though and see if it grows on me. I'll take pictures and post as soon as I can...

VERY IMPRESSED! I can't wait to burn them and really enjoy them.

I will be a repeat customer!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!