Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Disney Vacation Candles

Tart burners are WONDERFUL! I leave mine going all the time. I use an electric one. The one that I have is like a little ceramic bowl that sits on top of another ceramic part that has a lightbulb in it. When you turn it on, the lightbulb heats up the top bowl and melts the wax in it. Very safe to leave on for hours at a time. Think of it kind of like a double boiler. LOL! (You can also get them where you put a plain little tealight in the bottom but I don't like those as much)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Holy cripes! I really ned to read better LOL I ordered 16 tarts and just read the previous post that they dont have wicks. How am I going to use them? I read that I think Hedy has a tart something or the other for them. Where would I get one of these? Sheesh Im a ding dong.

Sorry Janet, but I had to do that!!! I at least knew what tarts were..I don't have a burner (will pick one up next time I'm out), but I feel lots better about it after your reaction! Just picking....(couldn't resist)
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Well I am going out after church and find me one of them tart burners tomorrow. I cant get all those candles and have no way to use them. I did order one big one but I thought tarts were just little candles. DOOOOOHHHH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Well I am going out after church and find me one of them tart burners tomorrow. I cant get all those candles and have no way to use them. I did order one big one but I thought tarts were just little candles. DOOOOOHHHH!
    Well I am glad my post made me think about your order, So we need a Tart warmer, any idea where to get them? the Electric ones sound nice! Can we get DISNEY warmers?

Suggestion for Disney Vacation Secents Little candles, Tea lights, or Volitives, They would be a great addition to your line, With a Sample kit.

Start with a 3 pack for Sorain, I mean if you want to relive the ride you will need all three!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

The tarts smell strong enough that you can use them as air fresheners for small spaces too until you get the burners. I have one in my bathroom and it smells really good. During the winter, I sometimes throw one under the seat of my car (but obviously it could get messy in the summer heat LOL)

You can find the tart burners at AC Moore, Linens N things, Michaels....basically anywhere that sells candles

The Soarin Orange smells amazing! When I opened the box, the first thing my son (age 7) said was that it reminded him of Soarin and he didn't even know it was supposed to be based on the ride. He just smelled the orange and immediately thought of it himself.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Tart burners are WONDERFUL! I leave mine going all the time. I use an electric one. The one that I have is like a little ceramic bowl that sits on top of another ceramic part that has a lightbulb in it. When you turn it on, the lightbulb heats up the top bowl and melts the wax in it. Very safe to leave on for hours at a time. Think of it kind of like a double boiler. LOL! (You can also get them where you put a plain little tealight in the bottom but I don't like those as much)
    I have this same kind of electric tart burner..they are great and they are alot safer than burning tarts with a tea light. I had a tea light catch fire one time while melting a tart...I just happened to be in the same room at the time! I will never leave anything that uses any type of flame while I'm not in the same room.These electric tart burners are very much like leaving a small lamp on!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Default WOW

My tarts smell wonderful, the smell over the whole house I can only imagine what the candles will be like. I am testing out all of the scents in tarts right now then I will switch to candles. I just completed another order so I will have tried everything but popcorn and the pine trees neither of which appeal to me. I did have to order the dole whip ones again they are GREAT !!
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I just got my package today and my house now smells wonderful. The Main Street Bakery is now in my kitchen!
    Loved the packaging with the hidden Mickey and the special surprises inside!
    Sunshine Rewards

The candles sound wonderful! but they all seem to be out of stock. Oh well probably just as well, I think I might have gone crazy ordering right now.
    Lisa

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by luckylabonte View Post
    The candles sound wonderful! but they all seem to be out of stock. Oh well probably just as well, I think I might have gone crazy ordering right now.
    You might want to send an email to her (there's a contact us button on the website). I think between SR and another site's board we have swamped her with orders with all the rave reviews. I ordered last weekend and she said it's normally 5-7 days since she makes them to order. A few days ago she sent another email saying they would be a little delayed - it seems she's gotten so many orders she could use some full time help. Can't wait to smell them, I already ordered my tart burner from Cindy in anticipation of my tarts!
    Sunshine Rewards