Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Disney Vacation Candles

I just got this email!!!

Hello Kimberly,

I regret to inform everyone that I will not be making the glass candle jars anymore due to the fact that they cost to much to ship and seems the Post office cannot take care of their packages without throwing them and breaking things. I am terribly sorry and wish it was feasible to continue making.
    However I will still be making Tarts and selling them with all the bells and whistles that you all enjoy!
    I will be coming out with some new scents in a few weeks after my Disney Vacation and will be offering a Sampler gift basket which is very exciting!
    I will be on vacation from sept 1st-10th and will update the site with more information.
    If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know.

Have a Magical day!

Tiffany
    Vacation Scents

I LOVE my candles and I hate that I can't order anymore!!! I was planning to be a regular customer. I prefer candles to tarts...oh well....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I am so sorry everyone.
    I am hoping I will be able to offer them again in the future once I work out some kinks.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyVacationScents View Post
    I am so sorry everyone.
    I am hoping I will be able to offer them again in the future once I work out some kinks.
    You know we'll all be waiting with bated breath. I hope the kinks get worked out - it seems like you have quite a following!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    You know we'll all be waiting with bated breath. I hope the kinks get worked out - it seems like you have quite a following!

I too will be waiting was hopeing to order when i returned from disney mid september, after i saw the damage i did, and needed those disney scents to relax!

Well i will need to get a tart burner and order the tarts then,

BTW how bad whould the shipping be for ups or fedex? could then handle the package better?
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I too will be waiting was hopeing to order when i returned from disney mid september, after i saw the damage i did, and needed those disney scents to relax!

Well i will need to get a tart burner and order the tarts then,

BTW how bad whould the shipping be for ups or fedex? could then handle the package better?
    We think alike...I headed over here to post that I'd look into what it would cost for other shipping methods and maybe bubble wrap instead of newspaper? Not sure what's happening as mine arrived in perfect shape. But for what it's worth, I'd pay a little more for a "better" shipping method whatever that worked out to be.

I haven't ever been real big on the tarts (but never tried an electric one...looks like I need to check out Cindy's site and go shopping... )
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

how do the tart burners work

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    how do the tart burners work
    My tart burners have a light bulb in the bottom that heats up the tarts. It also has a dimmer switch so you can use them as a night light. I turn my down at night and back up in the morning. I have had a couple of them on in my house since February and i love them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Has anyone heard from her? I placed an order for tarts awhile back and I got an email saying it would take a little longer but I still haven't received them. I went to her website to go on and place another order and everything shows out of stock
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by zane_anthony View Post
    Has anyone heard from her? I placed an order for tarts awhile back and I got an email saying it would take a little longer but I still haven't received them. I went to her website to go on and place another order and everything shows out of stock
    I got that email last week also. I emailed her and I believe she said they should ship out today or tomorrow. You can always email her - she's great about responding.
    Sunshine Rewards

does anyone know how often she restocks?