Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMG!!!!!!

PASTED FROM THE EMAIL

Are you ready for some increased credits? Join us starting at 8pm Eastern this evening for everyone's favorite member special--the increased credits! We don't have any kind of fancy name for it, but if you have participated in it, you know how much fun it is.

Starting at 8pm Eastern, we will be increasing the payouts on some of your favorite offers. At the same time, we will be loading new offers at special introductory rates. Whether you are saving for regular gift cards or the big Disney Card special cashout next week, you will find some great credit opportunities!

To add to the fun, a thread will be started in the forum with the title "Increased Credits Worked for Me!". Each time that you get a credit for any of the special increased credit offers and post that you got the credit, you will be entered into a drawing. Multiple prizes will be awarded, including a $25 Gift Certificates.com Gift Card, a Premium Membership to the games arcade, and more!

Don't miss out on the fun at Sunshine Rewards starting at 8pm Eastern tonight and ending at 8pm Eastern Wednesday, July 18!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for copying the email I haven't gotten it yet. I'm ready for some additional earning. I don't think I'll have enough to get more than the gc I'm aiming for but this should help me not feel so down after I cash out because I only have a few pennies in my account
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got the email. Can't wait into tonight!!!! Got to get the girls in bed early....
    Sunshine Rewards

I am new and have never done this before but I read this email and got really excited !! I have only been doing this a little over a week but I would like to cash out for a Disney Gift card during the special cash out! Can you cash out for $25.00 or does it have to be $50.00+ ?

Dumb question-can we post that the win a free xyz offer credited if someone else already posted it? Does that count?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by zane_anthony View Post
    I am new and have never done this before but I read this email and got really excited !! I have only been doing this a little over a week but I would like to cash out for a Disney Gift card during the special cash out! Can you cash out for $25.00 or does it have to be $50.00+ ?
    Last Disney Cash out I believe you could. I think it was $24.00 for a $25.00 gc, $48.00 for a $50.00 gc and $95.00 for a $100.00 gc if I'm not mistaken.
    Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Thanks for posting the email, I still have not gotten mine.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

You are going to have to play without me tonight I'm afraid

I am taking DS to football camp and then have to shop & get ready for an out-of-town friend who is coming Thursday. She's staying with me one night and then we're off to Chicago to meet a few other friends for a girls' weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by icartjetta View Post
    Thanks for posting the email, I still have not gotten mine.
    Do you usually get your Sunshine Rewards daily emails?? (about 4 a week)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hi Tricia,
    I normally get my SR emails but I haven't gotten the one about tonight yet. I'm so glad I checked in on the forum, I'm ready to earn
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards