Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OMG!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by icartjetta View Post
    No Tricia, I probably get about 1 a week, I get all the ones from the forum when someone post on the same thread, but only about 1 a week from you(Sunshine).
    Oh, that's not good. I would try changing to a different email address. Whatever you are using must be blocking them (hotmail, yahoo, or an employer maybe??). Remember that you can use a "real" email address and not have to worry about spam because you only get a few emails from us a week and do not have to use the same email address that you use with us that you use on the offers.

Ya'll may want to spread the word. Sounds like yahoo users didn't get the email yet today for sure.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Thanks for letting me know that, I will change it to my personal email. Great, I hate to miss anything.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

yup...i'm a "yahooer" and i didn't get the email.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    yup...i'm a "yahooer" and i didn't get the email.
    Yep. I'm a Yahoo, too and didn't get the e-mail.
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oh, that's not good. I would try changing to a different email address. Whatever you are using must be blocking them (hotmail, yahoo, or an employer maybe??). Remember that you can use a "real" email address and not have to worry about spam because you only get a few emails from us a week and do not have to use the same email address that you use with us that you use on the offers.

Ya'll may want to spread the word. Sounds like yahoo users didn't get the email yet today for sure.
    I'm a yahooer who got the e-mail.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

That's very strange that some people go them through yahoo and others didn't. We had a lot of them "queued up" by yahoo today. It seems that any time we send them during the day, we get a lot queued up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs