Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: increased offer discussion thread

I just got credit for Net Panel as well I can't believe that it actually credited! I think I ended up getting credit for 6 of the 9 offers I tried.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Net Panel credited for me too.

After I saw you all were getting credit for NetPanel, I jumped over to SR to see if I finally got credit. I did!!! I ended up with 5 out of 9 of the offers I did crediting. I'm ecstatic!!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I only credit for one thing, but it was a nice payoff. And, I have been having great luck with the scratch off, just got 3 cents. See, this is something only ya'll would understand. Getting excited about doing a scratch off and winning 3 cents. I don't even play the lottery.

Gay, what part of TN are you from?? I am in Chattanooga.

I cannot believe I missed the ENTIRE offer increase! Guess that is what I get for working third and sleeping all day.
    Sunshine Rewards

Anna, I live in Harriman just over an hour from Chattanooga. How about you Gay?
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Gay, what part of TN are you from?? I am in Chattanooga.

I cannot believe I missed the ENTIRE offer increase! Guess that is what I get for working third and sleeping all day.
    Just north of Nashville. We are headed to Opry Mills to donate more $$ to Build A Bear and buy more WebKinz. Good thing school starts, soon. Build A Bear needs to build their inventory. I know DD9 has bought at least 4 since May. She has been spending BD, Christmas $ and allowance, she should be about broke. BTW her name is Anna, also.

The Prez is going to be at Opry Hotel, I told my mom this will probably be the safest shopping trip, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Anna, I live in Harriman just over an hour from Chattanooga. How about you Gay?
    Wow, 3 from Tennessee. We were going to Chattanooga with the GS, this summer, but summer got way to busy so it is going to be rescheduled for a later date. Strangely enough, I have never been and I am looking forward to going.

I flew out of Chattanooga last week, and DS16 wants to go back to Rock City before school starts. I think we both go back to school around Aug. 6 and I have so many unfinished projects around the house that I don't know ehen we will have time. We should all get together.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards