Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Disney Shopping

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Disney Shopping

Have you shopped at Disney Shopping? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Disney Shopping at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Disney Shopping at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I love shopping for Disney products. And I have placed tons of orders with Disney Shopping BUT the majority of my trouble tickets here at SR are because of Disney Shopping. I have been advised not to take too long to shop, not to use any coupons but what is shown when you shop (I usually get a discount for being a Disney Visa Card holder but I don't even try for that anymore : ( ) I never go to Disney SHopping through anywhere but SR.
    I even stopped shopping there for over 6 months (it seemed hard once or twice but I was very unhappy) I finally decided to go back and give them another try. The first order I placed with them was during a big sale and it took forever to get things in the cart and get them to register. Since this had been suggested as one of the reasons I had been denied credit in the past when it got to be over an hour from first sign on I would take everything out of my cart and clear all cookies and go through SR and start the process again. Long story short it took well over 5 hours to get the order placed!! (Yes, I am somewhat of an idiot for persisting but the sale was great, I had not shopped there in over 6 months and there were some items I wanted for our upcoming cruise). I did get credit for that order!! Next time I ordered pins, short and sweet and got the credit.
    Last time I made sure all cookies were clear, I went through SR and I started to shop. They were offering a contest on site I did that, did not win but was given a code for 10% off which I did use on the order. I also remembered there was a buy $50 and get free shipping offer through SR but I forgot to use it when I ordered so I sent them an email the next day and they applied the SR fee shipping to my invoice. WHICH TO ME ONLY PROVES THAT THEY KNOW THE ORDER WAS PLACED THROUGH SR. I placed the order and it arrived but no credit through SR. I filed a TT and Miss Angie has said that all we can do is wait. I know SR is behind me but I am fairly certain that I will not get the credit even though I did do everything I was required to do. This will be my LAST order with Disney Shopping because they have burnt me too many times in the past. All of my other shopping credits with other merchants have come through so I have to say that I give Disney Shopping a big thumbs down.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I order a lot through DisneyShopping. I had 3 orders in a row in 2006/2007 for over $200 total that never credited. I changed my Sunshine email to my Disney email and haven't had a problem since.....hope I didn't jinx myself.

Their website is notorious for being slow when they are having one of their mega sales. By the time I get items in my cart and get to checkout, many of the items have disappeared. I find that during one of these sales, I have better luck if I shop late at night.

That being said, I love the sales and I have found some great deals like the PJ Pals PJ's for kids for $4.00

They take a long time to ship but are good at sending an email when the package is on it's way. They are one company that credits upon shipping.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I order at Disneyshopping a bunch. It is one of my favorite online stores. They have so many fun things to choose from. But what I like about the Disneystore, is that several times a year they have VERY good deals. I just ordered my daughter 8 t-shirts (Tinkerbell, princesses, Minnie, Hannah Montana, etc.), a towel, and a couple small kitchen items and it cost me just over $50 with shipping. Plus the ship for $5.00 is often an option. I received the items just 3 days after I ordered. I have never had any trouble getting credit (and believe me, I order there often). If you are a Disney fan, this is definitely a place to shop! You sure cannot beat the 4 percent back!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

While I love all things Disney and shopping for Disney stuff, I must admit that Disney.com is one of the most frustrating online shopping experiences due to the slowness of the site, technical issues of the site, and the fact that there is always problems getting SR credit with Disney.com.

I much prefer going into an actual Disney Store to get my things, and now there are no longer any Disney Stores in my area which is a shame.

I find I rarely if ever shop through Disney.com anymore sheerly due to the problems with credits and the technical problems of the website. It is just not worth the headache. I shop when I can actually get to Disney World instead.

I just say "Buyer beware...do not count on getting SR credit when shopping here."
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered some T-shirts for my kids for our upcoming Disney trip. The order process was very smooth (I believe they must have upgraded the site because I have browsed before and it always was frustrating). I ordered last night and was surprised to see that my order shipped already AND I already have my SR credit pending. I will shop here again!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

My first time ordering something from DisneyShopping and shopping through SunshineRewards was April 5, 2009.

I ordered 3 items from DisneyShopping while a huge sale was going on.

The 3 items that I ordered were;
    -Tinkerbell Pajama Set for Her - $14.99 [Judging by the prices of similar items, I believe the reg. price was $29.95]
    -Classic Eeyore Ringer Tee for Her - $4.99 [Judging by the prices of similar items, I believe the reg. price was $19.95]
    -Mickey Mouse Bodysuit Tee for Infants - $4.99 [Judging by the prices of similar items, I believe the reg. price was $12.95]

I'm not totally sure of the reg. prices, but my estimates are most likely around what the reg. prices were.

Reg. Price Subtotal [excluding S&H and tax] - $62.85
    Purchase Subtotal [excluding S&H and tax] - $24.97

So, thanks to this huge sale, I saved over half of what I would have spent if I had purchased these items at reg. price!!
    I doubt I would have even purchased them at reg. price.

During checkout, there were some frustrating moments trying to sort out the different billing/shipping addresses because they wouldn't go where I wanted them to, but that problem was quickly fixed.

The order was shipped the next day on April 6, 2009 even though the order wasn't even placed until 11:43pm on the 5th!! I received the items in the mail on the 8th!! Talk about a speedy delivery!! Wow!!

I didn't notice my DisneyShopping credit go into pending until about a week after I ordered the items. The $1.00 credit was put on hold until 5/04/2009 and I received it exactly on the 4th.

Overall, I think the purchasing experience was really good and I may do it again sometime, not just for DisneyShopping but for other stores that I frequently buy from online, as well.
    Last edited by wishing upon a star; 05-07-2009 at 11:42 AM.

I just placed an order for my dd's birthday present, over $100 worth of shopping and made use of the SR shipping discount. hopefully the sale will credit.

ETA - My sales did credit!!!
    Last edited by 29apr00; 07-10-2009 at 06:06 PM.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

im still waiting for my credit i figure it will come sooner or later, either way i would have bought what i did anyhoot!

Just shopped at disney outlet through SR and hit their big sale. I purchased 9 items for our little one's upcoming birthday. The total if I had gone into the store at the mall would have easily of been over $200. Thanks to SR and the sale they notified me about, including S&H and taxes, the total was less than $70. My husband was quite surprised at the savings. Don't know if the credits will post to the SR account yet though.