Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Oriental Trading Company

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Oriental Trading Company

Have you shopped at Oriental Trading Company? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Oriental Trading Company at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Oriental Trading Company at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

If you're looking for novelty items, scrap booking supplies, beads and many other things, try Oriental Trading. I love Oriental Trading for many teaching/craft supplies for my classroom. SR cash back, great prices, and fast shipping makes it a great shopping experience!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I ordered party favors for the kids birthday parties at a great price. They shipped faster then the confirmation stated and have such a great selection to choose from. SR credit shows up pretty fast too.
    Sunshine Rewards

LOVE Oriental Trading. Our PTO has a small fair with games every year. It is a great place to buy little prizes for the games. I also have bought birthday supplies for my kids' birthday parties. They have so many things to choose from for excellent prices. They often have free shipping if you spend $50 or more. It definitely is one of my favorite places to shop!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

This is a great place to buy party supplies, and small gifts for kids and favors for school. They are quick to ship and reasonable to deal with if you do encounter a problem. I have always found the merchandise to arrive quickly.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just made my first purchase from Oriental Trading for my daughter's birthday party. I was impressed with the selection online and prices. My order shipment and cashback from SR were both very quick.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards