Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Nordstrom

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Nordstrom

Have you shopped at Nordstrom? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Nordstrom at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Nordstrom at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I just placed and received an order from Nordstrom's through Sunshine Rewards. They have a great selection of quality merchandise and the online ordering process is very user friendly. I ordered cosmetics for myself and a Christmas gift for my daughter. I was pleased with the items and SR credit was pending shortly too. But what really stands out with this order was the high calibre of service I received from the Nordstrom customer service number. I ended up having to call when the UPS website showed my order as having been delivered complete, which it was not! Upon calling, I was connected with a friendly representative very promptly. She had me to go through the box while we were on the phone, as she verified what I had ordered and should have. She finally discovered that a separate tracking number had been assigned to my other box and was able to tell me when I could expect it. Long story short, I appreciated the fact that she seemed genuinely concerned that I have all my merchandise and took the initiative to research the whole tracking number issue. While most of my online ordering is uneventful, it is gratifying to know that Nordstrom still provides good old-fashioned customer service should the need arise.