Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Cheryl & Co

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Cheryl & Co

Have you shopped at Cheryl & Co? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Cheryl & Co at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Cheryl & Co at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Just received my first order from Cheryl & Co. It was the winter traditions tower I think. I have to tell you that these were the best cookies that I have ever had!!!! My whole family agrees and I am definately going to be ordering often. If you have not tried Cheryl & Co. yet, you sooooo need to, you wont be sorry. Also, this was the prettiest tower gift I have ever seen. So pretty that we opened it all up, sampled the treats and then put the tower back together Anyone would be so excited to receive this as a gift, and free shipping right now too.
    Sunshine Rewards

My best friend always sends me something from Cheryl & Co for my birthday- I think she's the one that got me addicted to the frosted cookies a few years ago!! In return, I always send something to her for Christmas. I ordered something last week and received credit quickly and confirmation of her order being shipped this week!!

I got a nice birthday tin with frosted cookies. The tin itself is very nice and could be used later for something else. However, I was a little disappointed that they weren't the usual plain frosted cookies that I love so much. I was disappointed...that is until I ate one of these! The tin had Frosted Lemon Burst, Frosted Key Lime White Chip, Frosted Orange Citrus, Frosted Chocolate, Frosted Banana Walnut and Frosted Cinnamon Pumpkin. Wow- I didn't even realize that they had all of these flavors! They are all individually wrapped. The cookies are so fresh and moist- they melt in your mouth! The Banana Walnut tastes like a moist banana nut bread and the Cinnamon Pumpkin tastes like a cross between pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie. They are all so wonderful and decadent!! Such a wonderful treat!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just received a tin of cookies from a contest. The tin is really nice and can be used again for many things. When I opened it up, the cookies were calling to me. I couldn't help myself and tried a chocolate cookie frosted with the peppermint frosting. Oh, my...it was delicious. It tasted like Christmas. I thought about hiding them but decided to share them. My hubby is enjoying them also.

I have sent out some cookie sets to family. I have already heard not only how wonderful it was to receive, but how delicious the different cookies are. I will definately be ordering cookie sets for other occasions. Cheryl & Co. is a perfect present.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I sent a gift from Cheryl & Co. to my husband's aunts and they were so thrilled. One of them is a diabetic so I sent sugar free cookies.

The sugar free cookies are very popular and are now sold out so I'm glad I ordered early.

They were so thrilled and raved about them so much I decided to order some for me. The increased credit this week for SR helped me to decide also. I received notice that they have shipped and I already received my SR credit. They should arrive by Christmas Eve. Just in time!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default BEST cookies ever with really nice packaging!

I send out college care packages frequently and Cheryl & Co. is always a huge hit! My girls raved so much about the cookies that I decided to try them and WOW! I like to create my own assortment so I get all frosted cookies and the chocolate cookies with buttercream frosting and chocolate chips sprinkled on top are a favorite as is the lime frosted white chocolate chip cookies. I recently ordered some brownies and while they are good, I think I'll stick with the cookies from now on. The individual packaging has proven to be a good way to keep portion control in check. It is so much easier to grab a stack of cookies when they aren't wrapped seperately because there isn't a preset serving size. Grabbing several individually wrapped cookies really feels like over indulging. The cookies are so rich that eating more than one would be difficult anyway. The packaging is nice - lots of cute to pretty options and various price ranges available.

I recently sent a sugar free tower to a diabetic friend and he absolutely loved them. I'm going to try those next because really - who needs added sugar when a good tasting alternative is available? A huge plus is that once you place an order, you will constantly receive discount coupons via e-mail, and with your order to save on future orders. All of the codes they have sent have worked with SunshineRewards even though they haven't been posted on the SunshineRewards website with an exception of a coupon I received via email that required clicking through the email to use it. The cookies are a bit expensive (can be up to $1+ per cookie) but worth it since they are exceptionally good quality, individually packaged and a fantastic treat that motivates me to workout just a little bit longer to earn a cookie.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Cheryl & Co have become one of my absolute favorite go-to gifts. Their cookies are so soft and flavorful. Each item is individually wrapped to maintain their freshness. I frequently look for an excuse to order these so I can have one or two.

Cheryl & Co ships within a couple of days from when you place the order and your package arrives the same week. They also package all of the items in a really nice box or tin wrapped in ribbon which makes for a really nice presentation/gift.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just received my first order from Cheryl & Co.! The website is so much fun to browse on (but you WILL get hungry ) and I swear these are the best cookies in the world! I ordered a St. Patrick's Day buttercream iced gift for myself and the packaging was lovely! I would not hesitate to send these as a gift.

My sister is actually an events planner for a well-known prestigious college around here and she orders these cookies/ dessert trays a lot for their events if that means anything!

The credits went into pending within a few days. Cheryl & Co. ships by UPS and they send you your tracking information so you can see just how soon your super fabulous cookies will arrive!

I will definitely order from them again...judging by how many cookies I have left, it's probably going to have to be soon
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards