Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of PETsMART

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of PETsMART

Have you shopped at PETsMART? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for PETsMART at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop PETsMART at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

i ordered a tall gate and an extension to the gate. order shipped 22 sep 08. on 01 oct 08 i did receive the extension. as of 03 oct 08 i have not. i called customer service and they said that it can sit up to 10 business days not counting weekends or holidays. and that if on monday the 6th of oct if i have not received the item to call them back.

i must say, that i have done many online orders and for me this is unsatifactory service. there is no way that this item should take 11 or more days to get to me.

i will not be ordering from them again.

i know this might sound petty, but i do most of my shopping online and for years and i have never had any item take as long as this. if you want something fast, do not order from petsmart.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I also wanted to say, that i finally did receive my order. However, be very careful of the measurements. My gate with extensions should have fit an opening of 51 inches. I wasn't surprised one bit when the gate/extension did NOT fit.

My husband had to add a block of wood on both sides to make the gate and extension work, as I was not about to deal with this company again.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.