Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of The Popcorn Factory

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of The Popcorn Factory

Have you shopped at The Popcorn Factory? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for The Popcorn Factory at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop The Popcorn Factory at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I recently made my first Popcorn Factory order. While my order was 1 day late, and not terrifically packaged, their customer service and ability to make things right ensured that I will be a repeat customer.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I've made and received several purchases from them and have always been very pleased. Their popcorn is always fresh and so yummy. This is a place definatley worth looking into for gifts for others or yourself.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

After my previous experience with the Popcorn Factory, I gave them another shot this year. They now allow you to use 1800Flowers Fresh Rewards passes on their site, which is great! My order was delivered to me without any issues, and quickly. I'll be a repeat customer.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.